My theory of everything (Hawking eat your heart out)

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Zac

28 Jun 2017

Here it is: :)
There is no dark matter. The reason galaxies spin faster at their outer edges isn't because of extra 'dark matter' but due to them being squeezed inwards by empty space (expanding spacetime) just like when an ice skater starts rotating slowly then they bring in their arms and rotate faster.

Mass gets compacted to neutrons (I.e proton plus electron equals a neutron and the collapse of the 'space' between them. Very high density. The highest detectable. So what about black holes? Would it be crazy to assume neutrons collapse? To a single flavour quark soup? Where does the compression energy go this time? No supernova here. Or if so not identifiable from the collapse to a neutron star.

So to inflation. What if an early stage of the universe was this single flavour quark soup and it produced spacetime until atomic matter condensed?

And to this day black holes consist of this quark soup and they throw out spacetime giving our increasingly accelerating expansion?

You clicked here :)

demt

28 Jun 2017

good stuff
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

Zac

28 Jun 2017

demt wrote:
28 Jun 2017
good stuff
Yup I'm a genie arse :)

FATCheese

28 Jun 2017

Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/realfatcheese

And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !

Hell yeah E., you're a "cheesius".

Zac

28 Jun 2017

Nah, he's just heard his daughter having sex. Or his mum.

gak

29 Jun 2017

Zac wrote:
28 Jun 2017
quark soup
Great name for a song, or even a band!

demt

30 Jun 2017

thats everything left after the dog ate it , think about it.
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

aeox
Competition Winner

08 Jul 2017

If ifs and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas ^.^

gak

09 Jul 2017

Insert "12 monkeys line" here. Just hope you were not expecting a cleaning service.

ejanuska

13 Jul 2017

gak wrote:
09 Jul 2017
Insert "12 monkeys line" here. Just hope you were not expecting a cleaning service.
There's no right, there's no wrong, there's only popular opinion.
-12 Monkeys

motuscott

13 Jul 2017

"Thank you very much for your most delicious pie"
I said that
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Gaja

16 Jul 2017

What if the universe isn't expanding though, and the redshift is in fact not the product of a Doppler effect? The Big Bang is just another creationist fantasy, by a french priest. The speed of light is not a constant value. An Alien ate part of my brain in a puff pastry coat with mustard and garlic. The Universe is a fractal algorithm that accidentally started to realize its own infinity and observes itself using all our eyes, our minds being but fractions of the brilliance of the whole universe, as it experiences itself in an eternal feedback loop.
Oh my... do I need to drink more coffee, or less?
Cheers!
Fredhoven

motuscott

16 Jul 2017

By all means, Sir. More and less!
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

aeox
Competition Winner

17 Jul 2017

Gaja wrote:
16 Jul 2017
What if the universe isn't expanding though, and the redshift is in fact not the product of a Doppler effect? The Big Bang is just another creationist fantasy, by a french priest. The speed of light is not a constant value. An Alien ate part of my brain in a puff pastry coat with mustard and garlic. The Universe is a fractal algorithm that accidentally started to realize its own infinity and observes itself using all our eyes, our minds being but fractions of the brilliance of the whole universe, as it experiences itself in an eternal feedback loop.
Oh my... do I need to drink more coffee, or less?
:thumbs_up:

• Information