Seeing Ulver tonight!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Bloma

15 Jun 2017

Managed to get tickets for their show at Dark Mofo, an awesome festival in Hobart, Australia. Anyone into Ulver here? I haven't listened to them for a while but used to love their first album when they were black metal, and when they went electronic like Perdition City and Blood Inside.

Last night I saw Anaal Nathrakh, an extreme metal band. They put on an awesome show and were amazing! I got on stage and flashed my ass at the crowd then stage dived, then did it again later but swung my cock around, lol.

Will post back about the Ulver gig. I'm listening to their new stuff now and it sounds great, I reckon it will be awesome live.

Exowildebeest

17 Jun 2017

I've never heard anyone talk about Ulver, so I have no idea how famous they are. I've had a bunch of mp3's from Ulver in my music collection for more than a decade. And they're amazing tracks. Hallways Of Always, Eittlane, The Future Sound Of Music. No idea how I discovered Ulver, I just downloaded all the things back then. I should catch up on Ulver :)

• Information