So true LOL

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Last Alternative

06 May 2017

Have you guys seen this? This rapper Hopsin is really good and not superficial like all the shit out nowadays. This is a funny one but he has some really good stuff. Anyway, sheck it owt and have a fun weekend!

The only thing I can understand is "I went to the doctor, he looked at my dick and he said I got rabies." :lol:
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

avasopht
Competition Winner

06 May 2017

If you cut out that intro talking, could probably be a #1.

I think he really missed a trick there!

Creativemind

06 May 2017

Lol!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

CharlyCharlzz

09 May 2017

one of the most funny video I did see about mumble rap 4 sure but he saddly never made that much clicks posting his real raps .

I Found this funny stuff the other day

!!! WARNING PUT COFFEE AWAY FROM KEYBOARD BEFORE WATCH !!!

It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

Biolumin3sc3nt

12 May 2017

CharlyCharlzz wrote:one of the most funny video I did see about mumble rap 4 sure but he saddly never made that much clicks posting his real raps .

I Found this funny stuff the other day

!!! WARNING PUT COFFEE AWAY FROM KEYBOARD BEFORE WATCH !!!

Holy Shit - Michael Trapson is awesome! Thanx for sharing lol

aeox
Competition Winner

12 May 2017

Last Alternative wrote:Have you guys seen this? This rapper Hopsin is really good and not superficial like all the shit out nowadays. This is a funny one but he has some really good stuff. Anyway, sheck it owt and have a fun weekend!

The only thing I can understand is "I went to the doctor, he looked at my dick and he said I got rabies." :lol:
i still enjoy Hopsin but have not listened to his stuff since about 2009. i did hear this one though, as it was trending on social media a while ago

aeox
Competition Winner

12 May 2017

CharlyCharlzz wrote:saddly never made that much clicks posting his real raps .
unfortunately, this is the sad reality and state of a large portion of humanity at the moment. if you aren't talking about batch, money, and drugs, or the struggle, you don't have a great chance of getting clicks.

decibel

13 May 2017

saddened to see what happened to hiphop, once outside money pollutes an insulated/underground scene its all downhill imo, inevitable i guess ?

avasopht
Competition Winner

13 May 2017

decibel wrote:saddened to see what happened to hiphop, once outside money pollutes an insulated/underground scene its all downhill imo, inevitable i guess ?
Hip Hop is still what it was - in the underground.

Commercial / mainstream "hip hop" isn't hip hop.

You do still have real hip hop artists who have gone mainstream like Kendrick Lamar, etc. But not everything under that category is actually hip hop. It's just hip hop by name.

CharlyCharlzz

22 May 2017

Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:
CharlyCharlzz wrote:
Holy Shit - Michael Trapson is awesome! Thanx for sharing lol
you are welcome , Yep I cryed a few times on both Hospin and Micheal Trapson , the details put in these video's is amazing !

CharlyCharlzz

22 May 2017

aeox wrote:
CharlyCharlzz wrote:saddly never made that much clicks posting his real raps .
unfortunately, this is the sad reality and state of a large portion of humanity at the moment. if you aren't talking about batch, money, and drugs, or the struggle, you don't have a great chance of getting clicks.
Yep , Still at least he got Famous over the World Doing a Wise Move and huge diss to the fake rappers of these days .

Some Rappers get Famous just by Doing Comedy rap these days , i find them more real then the actual rap scene we see in the media .

siln

22 May 2017

I feel like today the hip hop beats producers should be the stars, and not the singers, most of the time instrumentals are just so powerful that the rapper dont even have to do anything but they get all the credits , and I dont know much about this new system of selling beats but it seems most rappers can get a beat for really cheap price and make whatever they want

• Information