2 x private msgs in my outbox... for 12hours!?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Tincture

13 Feb 2016

I started to give a countdown and posted freely thinking it was a matter of time... Before my request was fulfilled... Then it's 2x outbox... Nil sent.

weird.

ScuzzyEye

13 Feb 2016

Messages stay in the outbox state until the recipient reads them. It doesn't mean they're not sent, just not read.

Tincture

13 Feb 2016

Oh right. Guess I'm not on the map. Was hoping to do a bowie, looks like it's going to be a phasys

Theo.M

15 Feb 2016

it's happening here too.. selig asked me to send him my email, and it's been in my outbox for 4 days. I have NEVER had a falling out with Giles so is there perhaps an issue with the actual PM's at present?

Ostermilk

15 Feb 2016

Tincture wrote:Oh right. Guess I'm not on the map. Was hoping to do a bowie, looks like it's going to be a phasys
Why not just choose to take a time out rather than making someone else responsible for your not being here for awhile?

Hanging on to a precipice and demanding somebody else stomps on your fingertips so that you eventually fall seems a bit perverse.

Whether you jump or don't jump is purely your own call.

• Information