God I miss this place, and hi all!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Theo.M

11 Feb 2016

This has been the worst part of leaving Reason...leaving here and hanging out at KVR.

I don't use reason at all anymore and really don't want to do a Scotty, so i hope it's ok to write in the kitchen, and say on certain products/parts of Reason that i DO know backwards and can actually still help with :puf_smile:

Honestly everyone there wants a fight. Besides some awesome people of course and one of the awesome mods. Devs actually accuse other devs of criminal activity and then when i call that dev out on doing so, and saying "we can't be sure what really happened as there are always two sides of a story", because that dev has his balls licked there by most, the whole forum goes psychotic at me. I hate it there so much. I feel scared every time i log in like something bad will happen.

Just wanted to say hi, and fuck KVR, i have been reading the forum here even in my absence, and this is the best forum.. No one has it as lucky as reason users when it comes to discussion forums! The PUF closing was THE best thing that ever could have happened for reason discussion :thumbs_up:

Excuse my one f word btw, hope that's ok. Hope you are all SUPER WELL. and writing GREAT MUSIC! I see lots of cool new RE's have been released too, it's great! I hope R9 is really amazing for you guys :)

How are y'all?

jappe

11 Feb 2016

Hello Theo and welcome back!

The member base has grown a bit since you left I think.
Personally I don't care if people are using Reason or writing about other programs here.

I had to visit Propellerheads website to see if I missed some great news...and nope, R9 isn't here yet;-)

Theo.M

11 Feb 2016

Hey thanks jappe, i won't be here often, but i really needed a break from the insanity there at KVR. Honestly the moderators here are amazing and i want to thank them for knowing what moderation is all about, even though I am not here much. And for everyone overall keeping great respect for one another, i take off my hat to you :)

Tincture

11 Feb 2016

I don't know... this is Reason Chat/Talk whatever... It seems to me that you are a farce to be reckoned with and whether you are swinging to the left or the right... it will be overwhelmed by the ... Theo... dance... Theo ... dance dance baby. fookin dance.

Tincture

11 Feb 2016

You should miss this place! It's full of music nuts.

But please... this place doesn't need some lost VSTi soul in need of comfort.

Rack Extensions is the language and regard here.

Fuck you exploiters.

Theo.M

11 Feb 2016

huh? Honestly sorry tincture but i won't be here much, and besides the odd hello, i will actually post about stuff i KNOW about REASON and about cool RE's. I really only did the sonalksis post in the other thread (in the correct subforum) because i love you guys and wanted you to have a chance to get the bargain.. it was a genuine reason, i have nothing to do with sonalksis. Sorry if that upset you :(

And fuck you is a bit much no? We used to be mates. I wonder if you are from KVR under a different name and dislike me there? Whatever, i did nothing bad to anyone here and never would.

Tincture

11 Feb 2016

Oh jeez... You are a significant person... To get banned then return... Then say that REs take too long to update the license... But then you just go... Which leads me to think things. Leave us alone please. Or get them to fix things. Be with us and make a difference or fuck off.

Tincture

11 Feb 2016

You know all of those things wrong with res? That you ran away from? Well they are still here and fucked up. It cost me 119 euros for zero and took me 5 days to install correctly!!

Theo.M

11 Feb 2016

Tincture wrote:You know all of those things wrong with res? That you ran away from? Well they are still here and fucked up. It cost me 119 euros for zero and took me 5 days to install correctly!!

what's that got to do with me? I chose to walk away from the problem and you have that ability too. I am sorry you are having problems but this abuse is way out of line. What, i am not allowed to change DAW's to avoid an issue? And because I did so i am not allowed to come back and say hi?

Will let the mods deal with this, i will NOT engage in shenanigans at this forum. I respect everyone here too much. Good luck.

BTW to make it clear, i do not miss Reason (mostly), I miss the excellent discussion forum and friends here. Really you are so out of line. (and i've never been banned from here thank you very much).
Last edited by Theo.M on 11 Feb 2016, edited 1 time in total.

EnochLight

11 Feb 2016

Theo.M wrote:This has been the worst part of leaving Reason...leaving here and hanging out at KVR.

I don't use reason at all anymore and really don't want to do a Scotty, so i hope it's ok to write in the kitchen, and say on certain products/parts of Reason that i DO know backwards and can actually still help with :puf_smile:

Honestly everyone there wants a fight. Besides some awesome people of course and one of the awesome mods. Devs actually accuse other devs of criminal activity and then when i call that dev out on doing so, and saying "we can't be sure what really happened as there are always two sides of a story", because that dev has his balls licked there by most, the whole forum goes psychotic at me. I hate it there so much. I feel scared every time i log in like something bad will happen.

Just wanted to say hi, and fuck KVR, i have been reading the forum here even in my absence, and this is the best forum.. No one has it as lucky as reason users when it comes to discussion forums! The PUF closing was THE best thing that ever could have happened for reason discussion :thumbs_up:

Excuse my one f word btw, hope that's ok. Hope you are all SUPER WELL. and writing GREAT MUSIC! I see lots of cool new RE's have been released too, it's great! I hope R9 is really amazing for you guys :)

How are y'all?
Hey man,

Welcome back. No need to be a Reason user to drop by and say hello. I still lurk around KVR sometimes, but I choose not to post there because I agree that most of the people there seem to be looking for a fight half of the time. I'm too old and too busy to get involved in the drama. Pretty much here and at the Rack Extensionists Facebook group is where I gravitate, though I also lurk at Gearslutz on occasion as well.

People here are mostly still the same. You'll get harassed on occasion, but it's mostly harmless. :D Anyway, good to see you around. You've got a lot of insight and perspective to offer people. And saying "fuck" isn't a crime around these parts. :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Tincture

11 Feb 2016

Sorry Theo but you were hard-core... the RE licence update times were unacceptable... you had over 100+ REs... it took you days to update your licence... as it can do me NOW! You campaigned !! You sought allies! Then you just fucked off! Got paid off! Did you really forego all that money with no return? Really?

I'm mad because you lead a dance then disappeared.

BOO!

selig
RE Developer

11 Feb 2016

Tincture (Zac) maybe you need a short break from this place? I'm getting a little worried about you lately. Seriously concerned, dude, hope you're doing ok.

Theo, hope you're not a stranger around here - you could still post on music topics and basic concepts without having to invoke "Reason" in any way! Anyway, don't be a stranger, this place is just getting started! :)
Selig Audio, LLC

Theo.M

11 Feb 2016

Thanks Giles.. as long as a mod confirms I didn't do anything wrong, he can say what he likes, I am happy. He admitted in another topic it's alcohol so he needs support more than anything. :)

dvdrtldg

11 Feb 2016

I'm interested to know why you don't use Reason "at all" any more. Some sort of ideological decision, or just other DAWs doing the job better for you?

Tincture

11 Feb 2016

Oh gosh please never take me seriously.. very drunk, quite mostly... sorry to you serious types.. but pls be a bit self deprecating... I mean... Theo... really do we need this drama when you don't even use Reason? I'd love you to get back onto the props re: the crappy licence update times etc but if I just have to hear your need for friends after being rejected by kvr then ummm no sorry...

Theo.M

11 Feb 2016

Tincture wrote:Oh gosh please never take me seriously.. very drunk, quite mostly... sorry to you serious types.. but pls be a bit self deprecating... I mean... Theo... really do we need this drama when you don't even use Reason? I'd love you to get back onto the props re: the crappy licence update times etc but if I just have to hear your need for friends after being rejected by kvr then ummm no sorry...
Just..no.. there IS no drama... YOU are singleHANDEDLY creating the drama. The mods can see it. Anyone reading can see it. In fact what you are doing right now is *exactly* what I am trying to avoid at KVR. Just no.

Muted, talk as much as you like, i will never read a thing you say again. It's really *that* simple. I am disappointed if the comments aren't removed, i will admit (mods feel free to remove my replies too).

I am not "rejected" by KVR, there are a few like you who thrive for drama and i am *over* it. I say nice things i get slammed. I say bad things i get slammed. I leave i get slammed. I mean just get along and stop the drama over nothing. I won't tolerate this or be bullied like i said, and i won't put up with passive aggressive BS apologies.. talk to anyone else who will listen, cause it won't be me. And as know, i keep my mutes. I put up with it for a couple hours too long already, i don't treat ANYONE here badly, and only my behaviour HERE should be judged, not elsewhere.

Theo.M

11 Feb 2016

dvdrtldg wrote:I'm interested to know why you don't use Reason "at all" any more. Some sort of ideological decision, or just other DAWs doing the job better for you?
i sold basic reason package ages ago. I just had persistent problems with the authoriser with RE's, and decided to move to logic and PT. That's all. But this was a really positive constructive community. One day who knows, right now, i quote like using hardware synths, the UAD, and pro tools/logic :)

Tincture

11 Feb 2016

ohh criste.. It's taken me 4 hours since i decided the song was finished to realise what I needed to do to listen to it.. upload to SC so I can listen on the SC app on my phone... wasted a lot of time with stuff irrelevant.. sorry. Love you guys, and welcome back aussie man.

Jagwah

11 Feb 2016

Oh hai.

Nice to be reminded that we have it good here on this forum. Props definitely go to the admins and people's passion for this awesome software.

Dude, forget about promises and signed agreements - just start using Reason again. :shh: :wave: :shh:

Theo.M

11 Feb 2016

guys there was no deals... if i ever buy R again will have 100 REs waiting. ;)

4filegate

12 Feb 2016

Thanks Giles &. Theo welcome back!
@Zac :shock:
a friend of mine was on "Musikmesse Frankfurt" for Roland in the end of 90's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikutaro_Kakehashi wasn't happy and credit card just paid the hotel room - no X-TRA like sex&drugs

• Information