OT: Paris attacks - hey @CharlyCharlzz, are you OK?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
EnochLight

14 Nov 2015

Heard about the terrible news this morning. If I remember correctly, @CharlyCharlzz lives in France. Are you OK?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/14/world/par ... index.html
Last edited by EnochLight on 14 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Last Alternative

14 Nov 2015

You mean the terrorist attacks funded and planned by the US/British governments? Yeah it's pretty sick. These "refugees" are wolves in sheep's clothing. Notice how it's mostly men in the pictures; hardly any women and children. New world order here we come. Pretty much every major attack around the world is a false flag. Welcome to the UN's Agenda 21. Research.. follow the money.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

EnochLight

14 Nov 2015

Last Alternative wrote:You mean the terrorist attacks
Yes, I mean the terrorist attacks. I was just concerned about a fellow forum member who I believe lives in the country that was attacked.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

jappe

14 Nov 2015

Charly is ok, posted this morning.
Terrible events indeed, just got to know a relative living in Paris is Ok; slept through the whole thing, waking up to post apocalyptic news.

http://reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 05#p230505

Ostermilk

14 Nov 2015

Absolutely tragic news, is as near as I can get to being able to express an intelligent response to it.

CaliforniaBurrito

14 Nov 2015

I saw Charly on here last night after I read the sad news but I'd wager he ain't the only forum member from there. Crazy world...may the peace be with you.
Last Alternative wrote:You mean the...
I hope you find your way through that lost desert of yours...looking forward to your album.

freeQlow

14 Nov 2015

Yes the Americans and British sat down after Muhammed died and argued who should replace their fallen prophet and also who should write the Koran.

Those pesky Americans are to blame for all the religious extremists ln history.

I love a good ancient alien fake school massacre nosstradamus argument but on the heels of mass murdered civilians?

Mourn the dea, celebrate their lives but spewing anarchist views and conspiracy theories over dead bodies needs a different thread and or site

freeQlow

14 Nov 2015

Now entering bat kountry
Attachments
FB_IMG_1428137300164.jpg
FB_IMG_1428137300164.jpg (30.18 KiB) Viewed 1224 times

Last Alternative

14 Nov 2015

FreeQlow:
Don't waste your time being a fool. Do your homework before you brainlessly mock someone who already has. It's so easy to be a sheeple isn't it?
Do you really think the globalist elites have nothing to do with this? Do you really think the UN's own published Agenda 21 is a joke? Do you ever wonder who is funding these terrorists? Do you even care to know? Or do you happily obey the machine and question nothing?
You better smarten up, yo. Until then, peace. I don't have time for your dumb shit.
Last edited by Last Alternative on 14 Nov 2015, edited 1 time in total.
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

Exowildebeest

14 Nov 2015

Last Alternative wrote:You mean the terrorist attacks funded and planned by the US/British governments? Yeah it's pretty sick. These "refugees" are wolves in sheep's clothing. Notice how it's mostly men in the pictures; hardly any women and children. New world order here we come. Pretty much every major attack around the world is a false flag. Welcome to the UN's Agenda 21. Research.. follow the money.

Exowildebeest

14 Nov 2015

Actually, it was viral marketing for The Eagles of Death Metal. Looking forward to the best live album ever!

Jokes aside, it's horrible and all that. My condolences to all French members. But fear not, the chances of getting killed in a terrorist attack are still incredibly small. These idiots will probably continue to annoy the world for many years, but in the end, they'll never "win". Just another violent footnote in world history. Meanwhile, the rest of humanity continues exploring space and making music.

jappe

14 Nov 2015

Exowildebeest wrote:Actually, it was viral marketing for The Eagles of Death Metal. Looking forward to the best live album ever!

Jokes aside, it's horrible and all that. My condolences to all French members. But fear not, the chances of getting killed in a terrorist attack are still incredibly small. These idiots will probably continue to annoy the world for many years, but in the end, they'll never "win". Just another violent footnote in world history. Meanwhile, the rest of humanity continues exploring space and making music.
The problem is that the fear itself cannot easily get away by just wishing it. I can tell that my relative in Paris was very upset and afraid after the Charlie Hebdo attacks, and after this...well there is more anger than fear now.

The politicians in any country have an absolute obligation to make whatever reasonable action they can to keep their citizens safe. Sometimes that's just not enough. And then sometimes the politicians do what's insane and a threat to their own citizens, time after time. This is the case in the country I live in, the Kingdumb of Sweden, unfortunately.

freeQlow

14 Nov 2015

Bosstradomous,

Don't take it so personally.

I would gladly have you explain why the towers fell, why waters wet and why I wasted money on education, but not over dead bodies.

If you ever decide to have a mature argument or debate on worldly things without name calling, I will gladly partake, but not over dead bodies.

Last Alternative

14 Nov 2015

Over dead bodies.. Why water is wet.. Ancient aliens... Boy the ignorance is astounding. It sucks people died. It's horrible the way the world is turning but ask yourself why and maybe even do a little research on globalization.
I don't wear a tin foil hat or fear black helicopters so stop with your nonsense and I won't strike back. Don't play the victim when you start talking shit.
Expand your mind with a little knowledge beyond what the bankster-owned media tells you. Connect the dots and look deeper into wars/politics/agendas and who's involved. I'm probably wasting my time because most people would rather be oblivious.
When these tragedies happen there's no better time to get mad and see the big picture. But that's up to you.

EnochLight

14 Nov 2015

Jesus fuck'n Christ. I only made this thread because I was concerned for our French/Parisian brothers and sisters. Please don't let this descend into theories (conspiracy or otherwise) of why it happened.

Mods: feel free to shut this thread down if needed.

My heart goes out to the people of France, and any other person who has been the victim of violence from our fellow human.

Last Alternative

14 Nov 2015

Dude you made a thread about the attacks in Paris. What did you expect? People are going to speak on the topic..
I've said all I need to say and don't care if it gets locked.
My final thought is: these terrorists are the lowest form of humanity, along with those who are funding them. Someone with endless money and a plan for the whole world.

Marco Raaphorst

14 Nov 2015

This is a super complicated problem. It's about a culture class which feeds the sick extremists. This will not simply go away, there's some fundamental which needs to be solved. I am sure we can.

But this is very tragic.

Olivier

14 Nov 2015

EnochLight wrote: Mods: feel free to shut this thread down if needed.
I got this thread bookmarked ;)

This is not the place for conspiracy theories. Especially in a thread like this, please be kind to eachother.
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

EnochLight

14 Nov 2015

Last Alternative wrote:Dude you made a thread about the attacks in Paris. What did you expect? People are going to speak on the topic..
I've said all I need to say and don't care if it gets locked.
My final thought is: these terrorists are the lowest form of humanity, along with those who are funding them. Someone with endless money and a plan for the whole world.
Fair point. Carry on!

I have no opinion on the matter, as we all know that this is a lot more complicated.

freeQlow

14 Nov 2015

I'd like to take this moment to thank the website creator for the friend and foe options.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1435360585673.jpg
FB_IMG_1435360585673.jpg (35.02 KiB) Viewed 1149 times

Last Alternative

14 Nov 2015

Freaklow you're a fucking moron. Glad I don't know you.

selig
RE Developer

14 Nov 2015

Last Alternative wrote:Freaklow you're a fucking moron. Glad I don't know you.
Actually, this was a thread about concern for a fellow forum member, NOT a thread about who was behind these attacks. Please pay attention folks. AND NO NAME CALLING.

@Last Alternative: Consider yourself warned. Everyone else, sorry but thread locked.
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

• Information