Hi guys!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Lunesis

09 Sep 2015

I had been getting some emails from folks recently so I thought I would stop in and say hi. I became very frustrated and despondent when the old forum host found a loophole and managed to take $350 from me. I tried to contest it with the credit card company, but they didn't have my back unfortunately so now I have $350 in credits for the crappy old forum that we were trying to get away from. I thought about maybe being spiteful but that seemed like a total waste time, so I will just throw it on the pile with all the other things that tend to piss me off. Anyways, I was feeling a bit rougher than usual for reasons I don't really want to disclose to the forum, so I thought I would stop in and see the people that used to brighten my day a bit. I am glad to see this place still thriving, so I humbly apologize for vanishing abruptly and leaving things in the hands of other folks (who seem to very extremely capable).

So what I would like to know is, what is the big news here? I've been gone for a few months so maybe it would soothe my soul to get back to music and it's discussion.

Ostermilk

09 Sep 2015

The biggest news really is that Brent just popped in to say Hi!

It just good to see you around.

Lunesis

09 Sep 2015

Thanks matey, it is good to see the old guard still hangin' around. And I was slightly afraid things might not land smoothly, but looks like the other mods here kept things under control. Do we have any new ScottyM creations to look at?

PhutureD

09 Sep 2015

Hi Man. Do u still take donations on your original Paypal account. Maybe we can get enough donors to cover the loss?

Lunesis

09 Sep 2015

PhutureD wrote:Hi Man. Do u still take donations on your original Paypal account. Maybe we can get enough donors to cover the loss?
I definitely don't expect that from anyone. It was my idea and it was my mistake. I don't expect any of you guys to throw your money down the toilet. Maybe it will be useful down the road somehow.

eusti

09 Sep 2015

Glad to hear that you're at least halfway ok, Brent! Sorry to hear about the crap!

D.

Lunesis

09 Sep 2015

Goriila Texas wrote:
Lunesis wrote:Thanks matey, it is good to see the old guard still hangin' around. And I was slightly afraid things might not land smoothly, but looks like the other mods here kept things under control. Do we have any new ScottyM creations to look at?
whats up lunesis can someone help me get my old account info can't login.
I can't unfortunately but PM Kenni, he should be able to.

Lunesis

09 Sep 2015

eusti wrote:Glad to hear that you're at least halfway ok, Brent! Sorry to hear about the crap!

D.
Thanks, the thing I like about you guys is when you say stuff like that you actually mean it.

PhutureD

09 Sep 2015

Lunesis wrote:
PhutureD wrote:Hi Man. Do u still take donations on your original Paypal account. Maybe we can get enough donors to cover the loss?
I definitely don't expect that from anyone. It was my idea and it was my mistake. I don't expect any of you guys to throw your money down the toilet. Maybe it will be useful down the road somehow.
:cool: just let us know. thanks for stopping by.

am0eba

09 Sep 2015

Wondered what had happened to you, Brent! It should be clear you were definitely missed!

So, you're not part of the Reason Talk staff anymore? Are things cool? You did a great job stepping up when P-Heads bailed on the PUF, and I for one am very grateful for your efforts!

Hope to see more of you (and hear more of your tunes) in the near future!

_Dave_
:reason: :re: :refill: :recycle: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :record: :rt:
"F" the ineffable! 
My music is available on iTunes, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify and CDBaby - more info:
http://2little2late.org/am0eba/

Lunesis

09 Sep 2015

am0eba wrote:Wondered what had happened to you, Brent! It should be clear you were definitely missed!

So, you're not part of the Reason Talk staff anymore? Are things cool? You did a great job stepping up when P-Heads bailed on the PUF, and I for one am very grateful for your efforts!

Hope to see more of you (and hear more of your tunes) in the near future!

_Dave_
Hey Dave, yeah I am just a mod so I can lock threads and what not but I think the admin has to reset passwords. Anyways, I appreciate your kind email. It is always nice to have surprises like that in your inbox. Good to see you.

Not sure if I'll stick around to moderate, just wanted to pop in but maybe I'll have a change of heart when I am feeling better.

motuscott

09 Sep 2015

U R missed.
Thanks for the great job.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Exowildebeest

09 Sep 2015

I don't know what to say so here's a kitten and I really mean it.

Kenni
Site Admin

10 Sep 2015

Lunesis wrote:So what I would like to know is, what is the big news here? I've been gone for a few months so maybe it would soothe my soul to get back to music and it's discussion.
Hey man! Good to see you here. People have definitely been asking about you, you've been missed.

Hope everything is ok, and whenever you feel for it again, please tell me and we'll talk :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Kenni
Site Admin

10 Sep 2015

Sorry about the problems you still have with Website Toolbox by the way, they're a bunch of amateurs.

FYI, we have passed the 1 million pageviews milestone - Expenses with them would eventually have gone out of hand!
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

JNeffLind

10 Sep 2015

Hey man. Glad you're feeling up to checking in. You should do it whenever you need a little light. Sometimes a little light can go a long way.
fl9Qwjh.png
fl9Qwjh.png (333.15 KiB) Viewed 2034 times
Onward.

raymondh

10 Sep 2015

Welcome back Brent!! Best thread of the day, nay, month!! :)

Tincture

10 Sep 2015

Great to see you back. I hope things pick up soon. I think you did such a great job making sure this band of musicians didn't scatter to the far seas... sorry it cost you.

eusti

10 Sep 2015

Lunesis wrote:
eusti wrote:Glad to hear that you're at least halfway ok, Brent! Sorry to hear about the crap!

D.
Thanks, the thing I like about you guys is when you say stuff like that you actually mean it.
I usually do! That is both a blessing and a curse! ;)

D.

jfrichards

10 Sep 2015

Nice to see you alive and kicking! Obviously, you are still not allowed to enter any competitions since you have won too many already...

Exowildebeest

10 Sep 2015

Lunesis wrote: Do we have any new ScottyM creations to look at?
Wasn't it you who banned him? :lol:

jappe

10 Sep 2015

Welcome back :puf_smile:

Lunesis

10 Sep 2015

Exowildebeest wrote:
Lunesis wrote: Do we have any new ScottyM creations to look at?
Wasn't it you who banned him? :lol:
It was. Some folks (a lot) were getting annoyed with the trolling. I still have always thought his art was genius though. He was a true visionary and a legend in the books of PUF history..

Last Alternative

11 Sep 2015

Dude! I was wondering what happened to ya. No idea what's going on in your world but I noticed you disappeared from Facebook too. I hope everything is getting back to normal, whatever the case may be.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

FATCheese

12 Sep 2015

Great to hear from you again.
Sorry about the troubles.
Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/realfatcheese

And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !

Hell yeah E., you're a "cheesius".

• Information