What are you watching at the moment? (possible spoilers)

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 849
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 02 Jul 2018


User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 849
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 06 Jul 2018


User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 4971
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 06 Jul 2018

Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 |  Studio One 3.5 | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel i7 3770k Quad-Core @ 4.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Mushkin Reactor 1TB SSD | RME babyface Pro| Nektar Panorama P-4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 849
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 12 Jul 2018


User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 4971
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 12 Jul 2018

Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 |  Studio One 3.5 | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel i7 3770k Quad-Core @ 4.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Mushkin Reactor 1TB SSD | RME babyface Pro| Nektar Panorama P-4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 849
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 14 Jul 2018


User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 1648
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 15 Jul 2018


User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 849
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 15 Jul 2018


User avatar
normen
Posts: 3429
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 15 Jul 2018


User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 849
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 15 Jul 2018


User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 1648
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 16 Jul 2018

search seems be havinh trouble ffnding the post:What are you listening tio,,...fo to u tube for cmplete platkist

:shock:



https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... T7-OKMJ1rE
Last edited by moneykube on 16 Jul 2018, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 4971
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 16 Jul 2018

Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 |  Studio One 3.5 | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel i7 3770k Quad-Core @ 4.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Mushkin Reactor 1TB SSD | RME babyface Pro| Nektar Panorama P-4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro

User avatar
splangie
Posts: 161
Joined: 21 Dec 2017
Location: Park County, Colorado

Post 18 Jul 2018

Last night I started watching the original Survivors TV series from 1975. I watched it a number of years ago on VHS tapes. There are 38 episodes over three seasons and it is pretty good, like I remember. The 2008 remake (which they say was not a remake, even though it was) is a disappointment in my opinion. Maybe if I had not seen the first 38 episodes it would't have been such a let down. Still it didn't suck as much as the second attempt at Dirk Gently.
Reason 12.7.1xx73391 beta

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 849
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 19 Jul 2018


User avatar
jappe
Posts: 2015
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 03 Aug 2018


User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 4971
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 03 Aug 2018

splangie wrote:
18 Jul 2018
Last night I started watching the original Survivors TV series from 1975. I watched it a number of years ago on VHS tapes. There are 38 episodes over three seasons and it is pretty good, like I remember. The 2008 remake (which they say was not a remake, even though it was) is a disappointment in my opinion. Maybe if I had not seen the first 38 episodes it would't have been such a let down. Still it didn't suck as much as the second attempt at Dirk Gently.
It's funny you should mention an old TV series from the 70's. I just recently acquired an old TV series from the early 80's - Tales of the Gold Monkey - after being reminded about it from the last season of Archer. It was a Raiders of the Lost Ark-inspired series set in the1930's South Pacific, complete with 80's cheese, bad acting, and campy stories. As a kid, I loved it. As an adult, it's almost painful to watch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fun fact: Tales of the Gold Monkey was created by the same team that did Magnum, P.I. and Airwolf. And Tom Seleck, the guy who played Magnum, was also considered for the role of Indiana Jones. Hah!

80's TV FTW!
Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 10 |  Studio One 3.5 | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel i7 3770k Quad-Core @ 4.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Mushkin Reactor 1TB SSD | RME babyface Pro| Nektar Panorama P-4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 849
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 03 Aug 2018

Finally!


User avatar
splangie
Posts: 161
Joined: 21 Dec 2017
Location: Park County, Colorado

Post 03 Aug 2018

EnochLight wrote:
03 Aug 2018
It's funny you should mention an old TV series from the 70's. I just recently acquired an old TV series from the early 80's - Tales of the Gold Monkey - after being reminded about it from the last season of Archer. It was a Raiders of the Lost Ark-inspired series set in the1930's South Pacific, complete with 80's cheese, bad acting, and campy stories. As a kid, I loved it. As an adult, it's almost painful to watch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fun fact: Tales of the Gold Monkey was created by the same team that did Magnum, P.I. and Airwolf. And Tom Seleck, the guy who played Magnum, was also considered for the role of Indiana Jones. Hah!

80's TV FTW!
I don't remember "Tales of the Gold Monkey" but I will have to look it up. That reminds me of when I started watching reruns of "Land of the Lost". The Sleestak and the time portal thing are cool and all but it is still hard to sit through sometimes.
Reason 12.7.1xx73391 beta

User avatar
selig
Moderator
Posts: 7379
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 04 Aug 2018

splangie wrote:Last night I started watching the original Survivors TV series from 1975. I watched it a number of years ago on VHS tapes. There are 38 episodes over three seasons and it is pretty good, like I remember. The 2008 remake (which they say was not a remake, even though it was) is a disappointment in my opinion. Maybe if I had not seen the first 38 episodes it would't have been such a let down. Still it didn't suck as much as the second attempt at Dirk Gently.
wait - enjoying Dirk Gently, but never read the book or saw the first series. I’m guessing I like this new version because I’m not a fan of Douglass Adams?


Sent from some crappy device using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

User avatar
Zac
Posts: 1106
Joined: 19 May 2016

Post 04 Aug 2018

selig wrote:
04 Aug 2018
splangie wrote:Last night I started watching the original Survivors TV series from 1975. I watched it a number of years ago on VHS tapes. There are 38 episodes over three seasons and it is pretty good, like I remember. The 2008 remake (which they say was not a remake, even though it was) is a disappointment in my opinion. Maybe if I had not seen the first 38 episodes it would't have been such a let down. Still it didn't suck as much as the second attempt at Dirk Gently.
wait - enjoying Dirk Gently, but never read the book or saw the first series. I’m guessing I like this new version because I’m not a fan of Douglass Adams?


Sent from some crappy device using Tapatalk
Could well be Seligg?

User avatar
jappe
Posts: 2015
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 11 Aug 2018


User avatar
splangie
Posts: 161
Joined: 21 Dec 2017
Location: Park County, Colorado

Post 11 Aug 2018

selig wrote:
04 Aug 2018

wait - enjoying Dirk Gently, but never read the book or saw the first series. I’m guessing I like this new version because I’m not a fan of Douglass Adams?

Sent from some crappy device using Tapatalk
I recommend watching the first series. It has a much better script and Mangan is hilarious. Maybe if I had watched the second series first it wouldn't have been so disappointing.
Dirk.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reason 12.7.1xx73391 beta

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 849
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 13 Aug 2018


User avatar
Catblack
Posts: 750
Joined: 15 Apr 2016

Post 14 Aug 2018

Do you sing like Olive Oyl on purpose? You guys must be into the Eurythmics.

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 849
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 18 Aug 2018


  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests