What are you watching at the moment? (possible spoilers)

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
decibel

29 Jun 2016

just watched that batman/superman film, what a steaming pile of horseshit. serves me right for watching a film that is arguably aimed at tweenagers lol :)

Dabbler

29 Jun 2016

10 Cloverfield Lane was good. It was a little slow and kind of formulaic but the finale was a nice switch that will surely be a sequel.

Dabbler

29 Jun 2016

freeQlow wrote:Been on my WWII binge lately.
Started Fury again, then A Bridge Too Far (highly recommend watching it on Blu-ray) then Band of Brothers (because I've been working at Ft Stewart 10 weeks) D-day thru Bastogne.

I may be in the mood for Enemy at the Gates or Pelileu (my favorite Pacific Episode)

What's your favorite Non Documentary WWII movie?
I thought Fury was good. It surpassed my jaded expectations. I was surprised how much I liked the long drawn out scenes of normal tankers.

decibel

29 Jun 2016

Dabbler wrote:10 Cloverfield Lane was good. It was a little slow and kind of formulaic but the finale was a nice switch that will surely be a sequel.
yeah, i didnt mind that either ;)
im not into restaurants (although i have worked in a few lol) but ive been watching the second season of chefs table, i thought it was all going to be a big pretentious wank fest when i first sat down to watch it, but i ended up being really blown away, it gets pretty in depth into the personal journeys and struggles of some well known and innovative chefs from all different corners of the globe and its pretty easy to identify with for any creative people who care to check it out ? i do recommend ;)

gak

30 Jun 2016

decibel wrote:just watched that batman/superman film, what a steaming pile of horseshit. serves me right for watching a film that is arguably aimed at tweenagers lol :)
Two words: Ben Aflack

The premise is pretty good, but "aflack" is really about the worst actor ever. Batman? No. Though again, I'm the oddball that liked him in daredevil :lol:

Dabbler

23 Aug 2016

The Get Down on Netflix.

Highly watchable and totally enjoyable.

moneykube

28 Oct 2016

wow.....

and for the rap crowd
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

moneykube

04 Nov 2016

gak

06 Nov 2016

"Minority Report"

The first time I saw this, I didn't love it. After all this time, I now do. The eye surgery part is one of the best cinematic scenes ever.

"Ah miss Van Eche, she's already smitten......she only has "eyes" for you" :lol:

selig
RE Developer

06 Nov 2016

Dabbler wrote:The Get Down on Netflix.

Highly watchable and totally enjoyable.
+1 for The Get Down.
Also on Netflix, the dark and intense The Fall - another side of Gillian Anderson IMO!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

chimp_spanner

08 Nov 2016

The Expanse! Netflix original about a brooding war between Earth, Mars and the "belters" who provide them all with ice and water from the moons of Saturn. Lots of cool ships, interesting setting. Only four episodes in but it's got most of what I like. Kinda Battlestar Galactica meets Total Recall.

gak

08 Nov 2016

chimp_spanner wrote:The Expanse! A syfy original about a brooding war between Earth, Mars and the "belters" who provide them all with ice and water from the moons of Saturn. Lots of cool ships, interesting setting. Only four episodes in but it's got most of what I like. Kinda Battlestar Galactica meets Total Recall.
Sorry dude, has to fix that for you ;)

chimp_spanner

08 Nov 2016

Oh okay! That's weird - when it starts it has the Netflix Original intro. Maybe they bought it or something?

selig
RE Developer

08 Nov 2016

chimp_spanner wrote:Oh okay! That's weird - when it starts it has the Netflix Original intro. Maybe they bought it or something?
It may be available on Nexflix, but I believe it's a SyFy original…

Selig Audio, LLC

jonheal

08 Nov 2016

I am NOT watching election results.
Jon Heal:reason: :re: :refill:Do not click this link!

gak

08 Nov 2016

What would be that point?

I told all of you, trump was the obvious winner. He whines til' he wins.

To the victors go the spoils, it's far more about her botching the whole thing. All she had to do was own the mistakes and apologize. Simple.

I hope all those poor people in all those poor states that were a sweeping sucksess for him will be proud of themselves as they fight for bridge-space, water and food in the next 4 years.

selig
RE Developer

02 Dec 2016

Soundbreaking. That is all.

Selig Audio, LLC

gak

03 Dec 2016

Alabama looking bad against felonridia.

moneykube

13 Jan 2017

:oops: back to cats

gak

14 Jan 2017

Awesome! You must be following bitwig threads!

Yadda "pricing sucks" yadda, yay, new whatever.

Got mine for 100 USD, and it's fun!

Skullture

15 Jan 2017

Anyone else watching Grand Tour? (aka Top Gear with a different name, bigger production, lamer jokes, etc)

ejanuska

15 Jan 2017

Watch "The Isle" by Kim Ki Duk

Make sure the kids are in bed.

Thank me later

gak

16 Jan 2017

gak wrote:
decibel wrote:just watched that batman/superman film, what a steaming pile of horseshit. serves me right for watching a film that is arguably aimed at tweenagers lol :)
Two words: Ben Aflack

The premise is pretty good, but "aflack" is really about the worst actor ever. Batman? No. Though again, I'm the oddball that liked him in daredevil :lol:
I just saw it recently (surprised how fast it was out on regular movie channels) and in some ways it was better than I thought it would be. I hated lex luthor though. Why didn't they just say "the riddler" ????

4filegate

19 Jan 2017

I searched for term of White Hat SEO - MAD Spy vs. Spy is a wordless Conflict theorie

• Information