Back on the scene

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
paulm0000

28 Apr 2015

So after about 18 months I go to the
props forum to discover its gone :frown: and hunting around for what felt like an age I finally stumbled upon Reasontalk :)

I tried ableton cubase and always found the work flow an impossible learning curve which was more stressful than anything else.

So I packed up all my kit and called it a day , but I found a license on eBay yesterday for a good price and have decided to crack on

Looking forward to getting back on making music and learning new stuff albeit it feels a little disconnected now using a different forum but I'm sure many of the guys from there are still kicking about :)

Benedict
Competition Winner

28 Apr 2015

Welcome back.

In the last year a lot of older PUF members faded away. Things became pretty rough with a lot of negativity. However, a great many of the active members came across to here and things are pretty good here.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

clone

28 Apr 2015

Welcome home!

Ocean of Waves

29 Apr 2015

Attachments
Chewie,_we're_home.png
Chewie,_we're_home.png (2.75 MiB) Viewed 703 times

paulm0000

29 Apr 2015

Thanks guys :) feels good to be back , thing I like about the reason gang is they ain't looking to shoot guys down ,

So how come props shut down the forum a money saving thing or is it a mystery ?

After looking around here looks and feels pretty familiar which is a good start :)

And again Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Ocean of Waves

29 Apr 2015

The board was hijacked by a couple of assholes, in the end it was only about negative stuff. That's why IMHO, but not confirmed.

• Information