Take a walk though Abbey Road Studios!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
normen

15 Apr 2015

For anyone who hasn't been there yet (I haven't either), you can now take a virtual walk though the studios :)

https://insideabbeyroad.withgoogle.com/en

Benedict
Competition Winner

15 Apr 2015

Thanks. A bit interesting but sadly the actual content is pretty light-on. I guess they know that most people only want to hear The Beatles mentioned every few steps. Nice to see the space though.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

gak

15 Apr 2015

I always wondered where kanya did his strings :rofl:  

gak

17 Apr 2015

Mine is a 4770 with tons of ram and it still struggles a little bit. Then again, my net connection grade is an F (even though it's "high speed" )

-008'

17 Apr 2015

Anybody see the J37 in the closet? The reels were actually spinning. :)
:reason: "Reason is not measured by size or height, but by principle.” -Epictetus

Free Kits and :refill: @ -008' Sounds

JNeffLind

18 Apr 2015

Funny story. As an eighteen year old idiot, I once spent a night with a cousin COMPLETELY HAMMERED in the Abbey Road Parking Lot singing the entire Beatles catalogue. I think we would have been thrown out except I'm 6'5" (a hair short of two meters) and my cousin who was with me is 6'7" (2 meters) and I think we are also very funny drunks, being generally strange and uninhibited people. The security guard came out several times and was perhaps equal parts intimidated and entertained. He finally threw us out when we pushed the dumpster out into the street to block traffic so we could stand in the street in the famous pose.

Don't worry though. Karma got me. I peed all over myself  trying to pee on a bush (pants, shoes, everything, don't think I hit the bush at all), only seeing afterwards a horrified old lady watching. Then on the way home I fell down a super long escalator trying to get on the tube.

Woke up the next morning with bruises everywhere. 

IDIOT AMERICAN TOURISTS!

BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

• Information