Gearheads, what are you wishing for/looking forward to most?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
mcatalao
Competition Winner

27 Apr 2015

Ok then, back on topic, these are normal standard stuff that i might get one of these days, maybe even this year...

1 - This beautiful Hammond Melodica HP44, amazing instrument, already amped, great for studio and Gigs!
2 - Call me crazy, but I've tried this baby once, and i don't know a single board as good as this. Might get it second hand thought, it's a 3k eur keyboard... shhh! Wifey can't know!Image 3 - I'd like to get a tube big boy for vocals, something in the likes of the AKG C12, so maybe a Peluso P12 would fit nice on my mic cab, next to my AT4047 and my Studio Project C3:
As i said this is pretty standard stuff. I only need to have some more work towards my studio to consider the HP 44 and the Peluso. For the Nord, i need to get some live gigs to make it matter... 
Anyway, for my dream thing... I think one day I'll get myself a Yamaha C1. Might need a bigger house but that's just a technicality! ;)

• Information