iolo saftey scan asked everytime I come here wtf ?!?!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
CharlyCharlzz

18 Feb 2015

everytime I come to this forum I got a POP UP that is poping in8 the bottom right of the screen ,

it's looking blue and white a bit like the webpage but it say iolo security (scan now) ?!?!?!

that is super fishy and it is not the first time weird stuff is going on , I already had McAfee firewall saying :a application want to connect to internet (only when loggin on reasontalk) and when I block the thingy I cant log in here ?!?! 

I never had things like this on the PUF , arturia forum etc so I just Wonder wtf is this iolo crap ?!?!
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

selig
RE Developer

18 Feb 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote:everytime I come to this forum I got a POP UP that is poping in8 the bottom right of the screen ,

it's looking blue and white a bit like the webpage but it say iolo security (scan now) ?!?!?!

that is super fishy and it is not the first time weird stuff is going on , I already had McAfee firewall saying :a application want to connect to internet (only when loggin on reasontalk) and when I block the thingy I cant log in here ?!?! 

I never had things like this on the PUF , arturia forum etc so I just Wonder wtf is this iolo crap ?!?!
I googled it, and it's a security package you probably have installed on your computer - maybe it came with the computer and you're not aware you installed it? 

Sorry I don't know more beyond what Google told me…
;)
Selig Audio, LLC

Ecopro

18 Feb 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote: so I just Wonder wtf is this iolo crap ?!?!
I only live once ??  :P
Guts Electronic Mayhem

CharlyCharlzz

18 Feb 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote:everytime I come to this forum I got a POP UP that is poping in8 the bottom right of the screen ,

selig wrote:
I googled it, and it's a security package you probably have installed on your computer - maybe it came with the computer and you're not aware you installed it? 

Sorry I don't know more beyond what Google told me…
;)
it looks like it as been here for at least a year , but why I never had this pop up before and why is he only POP when I am logged on reasontalk is the very strange part .

another DLL goes to trash :D

CharlyCharlzz

18 Feb 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote: so I just Wonder wtf is this iolo crap ?!?!
Ecopro wrote:
Ecopro wrote:I only live once
Ecopro wrote: ??  :P
yhea funky name inded :D

• Information