The Tupac Movie Thread

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
CharlyCharlzz

11 Feb 2015

Hello ,
I just readed up that it is confirmed , the shooting will start on june 2015 .
it sound like they had troubles to get all the rights they needed from various companys and also had too include Tupac mother in the creative control part of the project .

there as been various candidats to play Tupac in the movie and so fare it is not clear who will play Pac ,
there is serious informations about the directing of the movie and it looks like John Singleton will be directing it wich sound like good news since he worked with Tupac on various projects and movies .

the cast is the most controversial part in this project , some even sayed that Nick Cannon will play Tupac but I would not trust information from a Google blog called CNN TV LOL , even if they share a picture of nick with a few pac tatoos on him .

The NWA movie sound to be well done and the Notorious Big movie was not bad at all but tupac was so complex it's not going to be easy to have it played and put in scene right .

anyway I was thinking it could be a cool place to speak about this legend of hiphop .

PS: if you want to know Tupac history and learn about his music and incredible life but cant wait until june I seriously advise you to Watch this movie on his life commented by him... after he died :

Epic

It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

CharlyCharlzz

11 Feb 2015

thanks , i did a thread a year ago on the PUF but there was nothing much to say back then .
I hope you already watched the movie called the resurection ?

CharlyCharlzz

11 Feb 2015

GeorgeFeb wrote:Yeah Charly I did, I watched all the possible movies with 2 Pac & about 2 Pac! :)
that is cool , I did not see all of them but almost .
I hope they do the right cast because there is way too music music legend movies that turned to be crap !
I'm thinking on the james Brown movie for exemple .

LEDBOO

18 Feb 2015

Cool. Thanks for the info. Can't wait to see the N.W.A movie.

CharlyCharlzz

20 Feb 2015

LEDBOO wrote:Cool. Thanks for the info. Can't wait to see the N.W.A movie.

yhea , history straight out of compton ;)

the good thing about it is that Kids will see that back in the days of the NWA times it was not cool to suck !

• Information