Where's eXode?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Rice

11 Feb 2015

Hi guys, unless I'm missing his post or he's using a different name or unless someone has already asked (if so, please forgive me), but where the heck is eXode? One of our premier sound designers and one whom I really really respect and has MANY of his ReFills?

Once again excuse me if I just keep missing his post and he's been here all along :)

Ecopro

11 Feb 2015

There he is:

Attachments
Exode.png
Exode.png (29.23 KiB) Viewed 1068 times
Guts Electronic Mayhem

Rice

11 Feb 2015

Lol, welp...at least he's here :)

Rice

11 Feb 2015

Wait...is that image showing like just recently, am I looking at it correctly?

eXode

11 Feb 2015

Rice wrote:Wait...is that image showing like just recently, am I looking at it correctly?
I only just joined the forum, if that's what you mean. Been too busy with other stuff (nothing fun I'm afraid).

When I saw the thread title I thought you were going to play a game like "Where's Wally?"... :)

BPGeez

11 Feb 2015

eXode!!! 
Reason is my girlfriend. Sometimes she mistreats me, but I still love her.

Checkout my tunes made with Reason: https://soundcloud.com/geez-musicals

Rice

11 Feb 2015

Rice wrote:Wait...is that image showing like just recently, am I looking at it correctly?
eXode wrote:
I only just joined the forum, if that's what you mean. Been too busy with other stuff (nothing fun I'm afraid).

When I saw the thread title I thought you were going to play a game like "Where's Wally?"... :)
Dude how funny...I was just wondering where you were and bamm you appear...hey I know we don't know each other, but I do enjoy your insight as well as your sound design. good to know you're here!

eXode

11 Feb 2015

eXode wrote:

Rice wrote:
Dude how funny...I was just wondering where you were and bamm you appear...hey I know we don't know each other, but I do enjoy your insight as well as your sound design. good to know you're here!
Cheers!

• Information