Does anyone think you spend to much time in your (music hobby) studio/home studio?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Last Alternative

16 Feb 2015

The worst part is when you sit down to make some music but start getting depressed because it's not what you imagined earlier when you were all stoked, thinking about everything you were gonna do. Then you're sitting there staring at Reason feeling empty so you open facecrook and reasontalk... next thing you know you're blowing over $100 on cool clothes and stuff at Aliexpress.com... it's a vicious cycle. :bawl:
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

gullum

17 Feb 2015

I spend most of my time in my home studio just wish more of that time actually vent into producing some music. 

pushedbutton

18 Feb 2015

If I had friends I wouldn't care what they think about how I spend my time.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

Higor

18 Feb 2015

Reason 9 will have brain waves turned into sounds. Just think and the music will be done. The nightmare is about to end. We will no longer need to sacrifice our lives in front of a screen in order to express ourselves anymore. :t0305:

• Information