It's Friday

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Dabbler

23 Jan 2015

It’s Friday batch and I have had a week. I am ready for the freeking weekend. I am going to get me some cold Newcastle Werewolf, have a nice dinner and write. I love to write yo. Specially when I have a drink.
I love to - let the pen go, meaning I put my mind in neutral and let the thought go where it wants. If I get lucky, I end up in the comfy zone, when the word appears on the paper with little effort. I don’t care too much about logic or cohesiveness. I have no plan. That is what I am looking forward to.
I’ll probably end up banging a drum too. Depends on the session.
So yall have a great weekend.

3rd Floor Sound

23 Jan 2015

Manslick wrote: It’s Friday batch and I have had a week. I am ready for the freeking weekend. I am going to get me some cold Newcastle Werewolf, have a nice dinner and write. I love to write yo. Specially when I have a drink.
I love to - let the pen go, meaning I put my mind in neutral and let the thought go where it wants. If I get lucky, I end up in the comfy zone, when the word appears on the paper with little effort. I don’t care too much about logic or cohesiveness. I have no plan. That is what I am looking forward to.
I’ll probably end up banging a drum too. Depends on the session.
So yall have a great weekend.
Man I miss writing. I have multiple incomplete novels and I REALLY need to get back to it.
º REFILLS 
º Youtube
º Twitter
º Facebook

tibah

23 Jan 2015

Beer? Check. Little one sleeps? Check. Girl busy with Netflix? Check.

Alrighty!

One more evening at the forum! Uhm, wait...

:s0230:

esselfortium

23 Jan 2015

You've gotta get down on Friday.

Has everyone got their bowl of cereal?
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

pushedbutton

23 Jan 2015

Coffee
Milk
Oven Chips
Burger Buns
Burgers
Cheese
Chorizzo
Chillies
Tomato
Mixed Leaf Salad
Salsa Sauce
Tobacco
Rolling papers
Mystery Ingredient No.420
Chocolate Chip Cookies

What more could you need for a Friday night in?
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

Ixus

23 Jan 2015

My friday started kinda crappy with me waking up too late, but I drank my coffee and I've been playing guitar all day feeling pretty inspired. Tomorrow A friend and I will record vocals and sketch out ideas all day for a metal project and then get drunk. Sounds good to me!
My father calls friday the "Evening of amateurs" meaning people get so smashed they cant enjoy the saturday, but if you are a pro you will have no problems doing it for 2 days in a row lol.

popp

23 Jan 2015

Ixus wrote: My father calls friday the "Evening of amateurs" ...
I like that!
Super Dabbler

3rd Floor Sound

23 Jan 2015

Ixus wrote: My friday started kinda crappy with me waking up too late, but I drank my coffee and I've been playing guitar all day feeling pretty inspired. Tomorrow A friend and I will record vocals and sketch out ideas all day for a metal project and then get drunk. Sounds good to me!
My father calls friday the "Evening of amateurs" meaning people get so smashed they cant enjoy the saturday, but if you are a pro you will have no problems doing it for 2 days in a row lol.
Shit, if you're only doing two days a week I think you're an amateur.
Then again I may be a social alcoholic.
º REFILLS 
º Youtube
º Twitter
º Facebook

Ixus

23 Jan 2015

Heck I dont even do it 2 days in a row most of the times haha! :D

Dabbler

23 Jan 2015

Heading for the barn. Hooking up with Bro - :s0826:

3rd Floor Sound

23 Jan 2015

I don't think I drank Saturday.
º REFILLS 
º Youtube
º Twitter
º Facebook

Namahs Amrak

23 Jan 2015

pushedbutton wrote:Coffee
Milk
Oven Chips
Burger Buns
Burgers
Cheese
Chorizzo
Chillies
Tomato
Mixed Leaf Salad
Salsa Sauce
Tobacco
Rolling papers
Mystery Ingredient No.420
Chocolate Chip Cookies
My Words are my ART

Namahs Amrak

23 Jan 2015

Its 9am Saturday for me. The sun is shining, its the middle of summer and a national holiday on monday. Three day weekend, motherfuckers.
My Words are my ART

phasys

23 Jan 2015

Went back to karate class after a 9 month hiatus. That was fun. :D Now some red wine and maybe some Rocksmith.

Tincture

23 Jan 2015

Saturday is the night of sane and controlled people. It makes sense. Relax Friday night, get a lie-in Sat morning then party Sat night with Sunday to re-cooperate.

Friday night is for me. It's always been the night, it'll always be the night. Free at last. Let it go. Fuck waiting. Sod common sense. Go hard friday.

craven

23 Jan 2015

3rd Floor Sound wrote: Man I miss writing. I have multiple incomplete novels and I REALLY need to get back to it.
do it! Even if you can only afford half an hour, an hour or something... decide what novel you want to look at. Don't get distracted by other thoughts and do some writing exercise, write what you want (maybe related to that novel you picked). You probably know this, but sometimes it just needs this little nudge from a stranger of your favorite online forum :)  
:ugeek:

• Information