Couldn't Resist, it was handed to me.

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
User avatar
pushedbutton
Posts: 1541
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Lancashire, UK

Post 22 Jan 2015

@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

User avatar
Exowildebeest
Posts: 1553
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 22 Jan 2015

People insulted in 3...2...1...

User avatar
3rd Floor Sound
Posts: 95
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 Jan 2015

Yikes.
º REFILLS 
º Youtube
º Twitter
º Facebook

User avatar
Last Alternative
Posts: 1344
Joined: 20 Jan 2015
Location: the lost desert

Post 22 Jan 2015

How professional.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

User avatar
phasys
Posts: 199
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 22 Jan 2015

A picture says more than a 1000 words.

User avatar
craven
Posts: 659
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 Jan 2015

such a stupid move... it's supposed to be funny, but then again, it isn't :)  - it's just very bad timing!
maybe Props are really different to what we thought, but this would not insult me.

(and yes, I got the joke, it has nothing to do with the community or the PUF)
:ugeek:

User avatar
JiggeryPokery
RE Developer
Posts: 1176
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 Jan 2015

Must ... resist ... urge ... to ... reply ... Must ... resi...

User avatar
3rd Floor Sound
Posts: 95
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 Jan 2015

craven wrote:...and yes, I got the joke,
I missed it. Was it there in another language or something?
º REFILLS 
º Youtube
º Twitter
º Facebook

User avatar
craven
Posts: 659
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 Jan 2015

craven wrote:...and yes, I got the joke,
3rd Floor Sound wrote: I missed it. Was it there in another language or something?
well, it's a simple and stupid joke. You remember only two of the Props going to NAMM,
well, there they are, showing the others "fuck you, we are at the great NAMM and you aren't".

This is my interpretation to say the least. It was shared to Mattias and Leo. So I guess they were addressed, as they might understand this kind of humor.


:ugeek:

User avatar
Theo.M
Posts: 1127
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 22 Jan 2015

Mattia already replied with hearts.. it's an in joke, i totally do not think it's a big deal at all, and smiled at it myself. No biggie!



tibah
Posts: 904
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 22 Jan 2015

"Yo! We're at NAMM b*tc*e*"

That's about it. Talking unfavorable messages, way out of context. ;)

User avatar
3rd Floor Sound
Posts: 95
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 Jan 2015

craven wrote:...and yes, I got the joke,
3rd Floor Sound wrote: I missed it. Was it there in another language or something?
craven wrote:
well, it's a simple and stupid joke. You remember only two of the Props going to NAMM,
well, there they are, showing the others "fuck you, we are at the great NAMM and you aren't".

This is my interpretation to say the least. It was shared to Mattias and Leo. So I guess they were addressed, as they might understand this kind of humor.

OH that flew right over my head :)
º REFILLS 
º Youtube
º Twitter
º Facebook

User avatar
Exowildebeest
Posts: 1553
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 22 Jan 2015

IchMensch wrote:"Yo! We're at NAMM b*tc*e*"

That's about it. Talking unfavorable messages, way out of context. ;)
That's it, but of course people with shit-tinted glasses are going to see it differently.

User avatar
3rd Floor Sound
Posts: 95
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 Jan 2015

IchMensch wrote:"Yo! We're at NAMM b*tc*e*"

That's about it. Talking unfavorable messages, way out of context. ;)
Exowildebeest wrote:
That's it, but of course people with shit-tinted glasses are going to see it differently.
My glasses needed to be boiled if I ever plan on wearing them again.
º REFILLS 
º Youtube
º Twitter
º Facebook

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests