Just got Banned?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
sinnerfire

20 Jan 2015

So i have been using the Propellerheads Forum for over 10 years and yesterday, some idiot came on with a fake account and started abusing everyone on the Forum.
EduardKhil wrote:It's unbelievable that propellerhead has let you run around with your pants down on this forum for as long as you did. One of the good things of shutting this forum down is that you don't have that playground anymore. So now you can jerk off in your moms basement fulltime because you'll be banned faster than a rabbit can fuck anywhere else with your stupid ass comments and attitude. I bet you're a fat, balding, fuck ugly inbred spawn with a bicycle rack for teeth, asshole.
https://drumandbassasylum.com/ Free Samples + Presets for Reason.

Heater

20 Jan 2015

Two days.  Does it really matter.  At the end of the week it's gone mate.  This is our new home.

I have to say I was really gutted when I heard about the news but this place has sorted all that out for me.  I don't think I'll miss the old place at all.

sinnerfire

20 Jan 2015

I hear you pal, new start, new attitude :)

Im working on a new Refill called the "Neuromentasm Refill" should be ready by next week.

Ill post it on Reasontalk when its done.

Thanks for the kind words.

Theo.M

20 Jan 2015

if it's any consolation, after my last post there I am sure I will be joining you any second. :t2018: :s0801: :s0230: :s0826: :s0238:

Seriously, this place is awesome, and already a superior replacement.. and 500  members already.. woot!! Before you know it... everyone will be here :)

sinnerfire

20 Jan 2015

Hey Bavanity, good to see you over here, im really enjoying this Forum to say the least  :s0826:

craven

22 Jan 2015

sinnerfire wrote:So i have been using the Propellerheads Forum for over 10 years and yesterday, some idiot came on with a fake account and started abusing everyone on the Forum.
I cant believe that i got Banned two days be for the end?
I wondered already what happened to your style - the abuse felt very strange. Did not see it being a fake account. Those kids nowadays :)
:ugeek:

pjeudy

22 Jan 2015

can someone tell me which part of this thread is about software and hardware ?
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Vesterager

22 Jan 2015

pjeudy wrote:can someone tell me which part of this thread is about software and hardware ?
this is the lounge

pjeudy

22 Jan 2015

pjeudy wrote:can someone tell me which part of this thread is about software and hardware ?
Vesterager wrote:
this is the lounge
Sorry I got confused by this :
Hardware and Other Software 
Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason? 

They are so close to one another !
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

sinnerfire

23 Jan 2015

Can someone tell me why your policing the Reasontalk Forum?

craven

23 Jan 2015

by the way, sinnerfire, it's quite an achievement to get banned by the Props (even if it was not your fault). Some were really trying or even asking Mattias for it!

And your sig tells me that you could wear this ban with pride!
:ugeek:

selig
RE Developer

23 Jan 2015

sinnerfire wrote:
Can someone tell me why your policing the Reasontalk Forum?

He explained his mistaken response in the previous post.
Nothing to see here, move along!
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

3rd Floor Sound

23 Jan 2015

Speaking of banning: why was Dave909 banned over there? I remember him being really cool, putting aside one thread where we got into it over something. (No idea what it was now.)
º REFILLS 
º Youtube
º Twitter
º Facebook

sinnerfire

23 Jan 2015

craven wrote:by the way, sinnerfire, it's quite an achievement to get banned by the Props (even if it was not your fault). Some were really trying or even asking Mattias for it!

And your sig tells me that you could wear this ban with pride!
Your absolutely right + i spoke to Mattias and to be honest, there was a lot of fake accounts trying to get everyone banned and i kinda, just a little bit fell into the Bann (Trap) :frown:

Oh well, cant be helped now but id like to take this opportunity to say that Reasontalk is by far the best Forum iv had the pleasure of being a part of, the collab corner completely blew my mind, i have a Drum & Bass Reason project uploaded that has been downloaded 43 times and i only posted it yesterday so im really excited to see what comes of that + there is no fighting, name calling or anybody being horrible to anybody here which in my opinion, is amazing!!

PS thanks for your kind words :)

Lunesis

23 Jan 2015

3rd Floor Sound wrote:Speaking of banning: why was Dave909 banned over there? I remember him being really cool, putting aside one thread where we got into it over something. (No idea what it was now.)
Dave was banned because he got himself banned. Don't ask me why.

3rd Floor Sound

23 Jan 2015

3rd Floor Sound wrote:Speaking of banning: why was Dave909 banned over there? I remember him being really cool, putting aside one thread where we got into it over something. (No idea what it was now.)
Lunesis wrote:
Dave was banned because he got himself banned. Don't ask me why.
Heh does this mean you were on the receiving end of some Dutch wrath?
↑ I didn't just ask this. Nope. Never happened :D
º REFILLS 
º Youtube
º Twitter
º Facebook

CharlyCharlzz

23 Jan 2015

I got the ban hammer on me many time but it's always the other guy who got banned !

you see if the forum mod is not doing his work I usely can explain to him the all story of the forum he  should know about LoL

we can all get along now , there is no pineal noob job anymore and we can finaly talk all on the same level ,
I am still a dabbler but I swear I will respect you just the same when I upgrade ....
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

moneykube

23 Jan 2015

you have always seemed a1 ok on the forums to me
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

elizzle

24 Jan 2015

Propellerhead lifting ban fee: $135.

I trust you will make the right decision.

FATCheese

24 Jan 2015

Send Dave a tweet and told him about this place. Who knows... He might show up!
Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/realfatcheese

And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !

Hell yeah E., you're a "cheesius".

MarkTarlton

24 Jan 2015

I read a lot of the replies you made sinnerfire and there was a lot of name calling including words like "dick"...that is why you got banned. If somebody hits ya and you swing back you are the one that will probably get banned. try to avoid being dragged into those situations and not going down those paths. you seem to add a lot to the community with your free refills and I think that kind of generosity is really nice of ya...so I know you are a good person :)

cheers!

sinnerfire

24 Jan 2015

MarkTarlton wrote:I read a lot of the replies you made sinnerfire and there was a lot of name calling including words like "dick"...that is why you got banned. If somebody hits ya and you swing back you are the one that will probably get banned. try to avoid being dragged into those situations and not going down those paths. you seem to add a lot to the community with your free refills and I think that kind of generosity is really nice of ya...so I know you are a good person :)

cheers!
Tit for tat never solves anything I totally agree but people using fake accounts to rek the PUF on the last days was really sad in my book.

CharlyCharlzz

24 Jan 2015

I know for facts that all the guys who got banned was the guys making refills or the guys making shows and other types of stuff like tutorials .

I know for facts that it was one single jealous mind who did report us all because it was only the guys who did not act like fanboys who been tageted .

I think a single no life jealous forum user (could be anybody) tryed to get us all to leave the Props forum ,
thinking this way there is only a few guys who fit this , the guys who was in every threads but never got loved or at least somebody who readed all our threads .

it could have been a user or a member of Props (could been anybody) I say this now : we must stay strong and civilised , we must stay away from all the hate and report to our friend lunesis all the stupid stuff like hate PM's etc.. that way them sneeky jerks with nothing in the pants that act in the shadow got no chance to establish any confusion in this forum .

to me it is a great joy that we all are here now and that we can prosper without having them community killers around , and even if they are around they got no power because we got the best mods you can get and only lunesis got the keys of the temple :)

Peace & harmony !
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

• Information