I feel overwhelmed.

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
TheGoodGoodMan

19 Jan 2015

Is it just me, or this forum is kinda overwhelming.  :crazy:
I am not a big forum person to start with, only PUF and NVIDIA 3D Vision forum, which is even simpler, are the only ones i am semi active on. When i go there it takes few minutes to get hang of things.
But here i don't know where to start and i have a feeling that if i start i will spend way to much time i would like to spend on a forum. 

BTW relly impresive how this place exploded to life in just few days. 
Congratulations  :s0801:

Leighbeater

19 Jan 2015

You will get use to it after a while??

I usually just hit the New Posts thread, top right and have a look

Purpleb

20 Jan 2015

Leighbeater wrote:I usually just hit the New Posts thread, top right and have a look
Same here.

It actually does not take too long to get use to. It does feel a little different (a GOOD different) at first, but give it some time and you will get use to it.

phasys

20 Jan 2015

I think this forum is great. The PUF was ancient compared to this.

TheGoodGoodMan

20 Jan 2015

I think I am getting hold of it.
Show the new posts is the way to go. Thanks.

What??!! I can't choose emote from an iPad? How strange. I kinda like this cute yellow guys.

Purpleb

20 Jan 2015

TheGoodGoodMan wrote: What??!! I can't choose emote from an iPad? How strange. I kinda like this cute yellow guys.
Not from iPad yet, but I am sure they will get around to it.
They have been tweaking and fixing things at record pace. All their tweaks, solutions, decisions and fixes have been pretty awesome so far.

TheGoodGoodMan

20 Jan 2015

Purpleb wrote: They have been tweaking and fixing things at record pace. All their tweaks, solutions, decisions and fixes have been pretty awesome so far.
Impressive job so far.
Even little things like removing the dislike button is spot on. I bet It would have been used to provoke some of the easily agitated users. Still, some tension left from PUF forum. You can cover it with polite posts, but it still there. It takes time to heal.
A nice little place I must say.

• Information