ReasonTalk colors

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Whoopdee

19 Jan 2015

I wanna congratulate Lunesis for taking the PUF torch before it was dropped and creating this site. My only suggestion **transforms into scottym**  is the color. I'm sure a lot of us are addicted to the red/white/grey theme

Red: cc0000

BG Grey: cccccc (closest I could get as a web color)

Grey 2: 666666 (web color)

What sayeth ye?

esselfortium

19 Jan 2015

I think the current color scheme is fine. It should be noted, though, that there's no need to truncate hexadecimal colors to "web colors" anymore -- those are an artifact of bygone days when computer monitors displayed in 256 colors and web browsers had a specific color palette that they were restricted to.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

pushedbutton

19 Jan 2015

Let it go man, just let it go.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

Arsenic

19 Jan 2015

Personally I think it looks fine as it is. It is clean, simple and above all. easy on the eyes.

As this is a new start on a new forum, I say leave the old colours behind.

Yorick

19 Jan 2015

I'm wondering about the red contribution to forum aggression too. Red is aggressive, blue calming. Studies have shown that sporting teams who play in Red or Black are more aggressive, and receive more aggression, when playing in red or black, than other colours.

https://books.google.com/books?id=0c8vL ... ck&f=false

But I certainly feel my brain comparatively relax when I come here, and feel it tighten in the PUF. Call me crazy.
Go on, call me crazy.

hydlide

19 Jan 2015

I like the blue-ish theme very much. As long that the ReasonTalk logo doesn't change in to "Facebook", I am all Ok with it :)

selig
RE Developer

19 Jan 2015

I actually think it's better that we NOT look like the old forums. New year, new forum, new look = new attitude!

:)
Selig Audio, LLC

Whoopdee

19 Jan 2015

Great points everyone! I agree.

Exowildebeest

19 Jan 2015

Sorry, but I really dislike this soulless blue. One of the most uninspiring colours ever.

I'd prefer something more Reasony.

djfm1983

19 Jan 2015

I think it looks fine the way it is....
soundcloud.com/djfm1983

selig
RE Developer

19 Jan 2015

Exowildebeest wrote:Sorry, but I really dislike this soulless blue. One of the most uninspiring colours ever.

I'd prefer something more Reasony.
Funny but I find I feel exactly the opposite - but blue has been my favorite color my whole life so no surprise there. Thing is, for every color there's someone who finds it uninspiring. You gotta just pick one and go with it IMO…   ;)
Selig Audio, LLC

Lunesis

19 Jan 2015

Last Alternative wrote:I say we just go doo-doo brown. With various random pictures of doo-doo strewn about. And a constant audio loop of farts, wet shits, and toilet flushes to compliment the theme for effect.

Great idea!  :t1465:

Attachments
us_flag_thumb.jpg
us_flag_thumb.jpg (53.87 KiB) Viewed 1528 times

Ecopro

20 Jan 2015

Well red represents so many "bloody" violent things. I like some evil and dark things, but blue calms me down and makes me even more serene than ever. I don't mind it really. 
Guts Electronic Mayhem

Wook

20 Jan 2015

Ecopro wrote:Well red represents so many "bloody" violent things. I like some evil and dark things, but blue calms me down and makes me even more serene than ever. I don't mind it really. 
Yes! It makes me write a score for Disney. Flowers running on the beach and two dogs that walk backwards. They would be voiced by Kevin Spacey and Morgan Freeman. It would be a love story of some sorts. For hippie children. 

motuscott

20 Jan 2015

Can we agree to come together and ban Lunesis, whatever color that requires.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Ecopro

20 Jan 2015

Ecopro wrote:Well red represents so many "bloody" violent things. I like some evil and dark things, but blue calms me down and makes me even more serene than ever. I don't mind it really. 
Wook wrote: Yes! It makes me write a score for Disney. Flowers running on the beach and two dogs that walk backwards. They would be voiced by Kevin Spacey and Morgan Freeman. It would be a love story of some sorts. For hippie children. 
Well there you go! Your creative is beginning to show now. I was thinking more of two wolves dressed in sheep's clothing instead of two dogs, but that would be too deceiving for Disney. ;)
Guts Electronic Mayhem

Ecopro

20 Jan 2015

Last Alternative wrote:LOL.. ban Lenusis! Let's vote him out of office. :sneaky: Quick ~ some body make a poll. Let it be known this poll is to cast your vote on exiling him over to Reasonheads.net
Who's Lenusis? :D ...and why do you want to exile him?
Guts Electronic Mayhem

• Information