How Often Will You Be Visiting The PH Site?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Rice

28 Jan 2015

sharpblue wrote:unless somebody here posts news about some new mind blowing development such as a new upgrade that lives up to everybodys expectations or there is word of an excellent RE ariving in the shop ? then most likely it will be very rarely, im not interested in all the mobile app bullshit at all
I hear you! However, I do kinda care about what they are doing app wise...I do wanna stay as current as I can. Technology does evolve and I don't like being too far behind!

moneykube

28 Jan 2015

don't know… hasn't happened yet… not sure if I care to anymore
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

jappe

28 Jan 2015

3rd Floor Sound wrote:
flightONE wrote:My inner data geek is wondering about the  traffic  statistics  after the initial hype of the new website...  I wonder  what percentage of  traffic were the forums, and if it will be replaced with traffic from the shop and discover.
3rd Floor Sound wrote: Look at the first graph. When was it the forums closed (both times)?
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/propellerheads.se
3rd Floor Sound wrote: For those who don't want to travel:
3rd Floor Sound wrote: 

Yep. The ONLY section I went to was the forums, barring when a new version was released.
That graph perhaps indicates Christmas shopping.

Jagwah

28 Jan 2015

When Reason 8.5 or 9 is announced I will go there and see what's up.

ionly

28 Jan 2015

In my case, the PH Shop was always peripheral to the PUF, particularly the reviews/feedback in the RE Forum. These days, I visit at least once a week, but have no need for any more REs/Refills presently - Trident was my last purchase (I lay in wait, pounced on the sale).

The strong influence of the PUF 'force' hit my bank resources, and now I can resist without these dark coercions. It is time to gather strength, take stock, and get back on track.

And stop eating beans

• Information