How Often Will You Be Visiting The PH Site?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
LEDBOO

19 Jan 2015

Not as much as I use to. Can't wait to see the new site.

Marketblandings

19 Jan 2015

Rice wrote:Hey guys,

Don't know about you, but I often visit the PH site on a daily, you know, seeing if there's anything new and of course checking in on our community. But now that a lot of us are here, how often do you think you'll be visiting the PH site?
1.34 times/month

CharlyCharlzz

19 Jan 2015

maybe 1% or even less used the forum but I used it a lot !

I was amazed to help when I could , I felt like I knew something but most of all it was fun !

I think being creative and all that blabla is okay but I do music for fun first and then maybe because I find it interesting .

I sayed I will go twice a month but I trully have no idears maybe it's no times a month ore maybe everyday LOL

the only thing I know is that I will be on reason talk 5 days a week :D
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

Android.DK

19 Jan 2015

I don't know how often I'll visit, but I'm looking forward to see how it's changed.
"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.

:reason: :re:

Smedberg

19 Jan 2015

Rice wrote:Hey guys,

Don't know about you, but I often visit the PH site on a daily, you know, seeing if there's anything new and of course checking in on our community. But now that a lot of us are here, how often do you think you'll be visiting the PH site?
Honestly I think I will be satisfied with the newsletter from them.
Don't see any point in going there anymore.

Ostermilk

19 Jan 2015

A Newsletter will do for me also.

I don't do fatwittooglebook and aside from logging in to sort out license updates and perhaps because I learn about a new product here I fancy taking a look at there's no reason to go there anymore.

tt_lab

19 Jan 2015

What the heck is The PH Site?...

Carnstein

19 Jan 2015

Probably once a month max. The best resource on their was always the forum! Will only need to go to the site if I need to update my ignition key or something.
Hello!

deepndark

19 Jan 2015

Does anyone else think, hanging on the Propellerhead forums affects you negatively related to music making?
Btw, when I was younger, I couldn't stand the red color. And what color dominates the Propellerheads.se?

RED!

hydlide

19 Jan 2015

deepndark wrote:Does anyone else think, hanging on the Propellerhead forums affects you negatively related to music making?
No not really. It is more the music I am making and the way I feel has an impact on how I make music.

CharlyCharlzz

19 Jan 2015

GeorgeFeb wrote:But don't forget that on Jan 22 you guys all will rush in to see what happened out there! :D
exactly hahaha ! nice shot ....touché!
  :s0826: :rofl: :t2018: :s0511: :s0403: :t0305: :s0238:  let's build a smiley village !

JNeffLind

20 Jan 2015

joeyluck wrote:Often.  Still gotta keep checking that shop page for surprises!
I trust you will keep us informed!  :s0801:

Rice

20 Jan 2015

deepndark wrote:Does anyone else think, hanging on the Propellerhead forums affects you negatively related to music making?
Btw, when I was younger, I couldn't stand the red color. And what color dominates the Propellerheads.se?

RED!
I think so...I've found myself at times spending too much 'precious' time in the forums...the type of time that my music deserves to have. I'm only speaking for me obviously...I know all of you guys have this sort of thing under control!

Gaja

20 Jan 2015

RED!
Rice wrote:
I think so...I've found myself at times spending too much 'precious' time in the forums...the type of time that my music deserves to have. I'm only speaking for me obviously...I know all of you guys have this sort of thing under control!
That is why I never make music alone these days. If you're not alone then there are more ideas around and you're less likely to drown in a forum...
Cheers!
Fredhoven

dconana

20 Jan 2015

I probably won't visit the site unless there is some news posted on ReasonTalk that would prompt a visit. I.e. new releases / sale etc.

electrochoc (PRX-A)

20 Jan 2015

Knowing myself, I'll visit the Propellerhead site daily to check for new REs! :D
This comment is provided courtesy of PRX-A!

flightONE

22 Jan 2015

My inner data geek is wondering about the  traffic  statistics  after the initial hype of the new website...  I wonder  what percentage of  traffic were the forums, and if it will be replaced with traffic from the shop and discover.

pushedbutton

23 Jan 2015

I trust you guys to tell me when it's worth looking, it isn't at the moment.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

3rd Floor Sound

23 Jan 2015

flightONE wrote:My inner data geek is wondering about the  traffic  statistics  after the initial hype of the new website...  I wonder  what percentage of  traffic were the forums, and if it will be replaced with traffic from the shop and discover.
Look at the first graph. When was it the forums closed (both times)? http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/propellerheads.se
For those who don't want to travel:

Yep. The ONLY section I went to was the forums, barring when a new version was released.
º REFILLS 
º Youtube
º Twitter
º Facebook

SteveDiverse

23 Jan 2015

I'm guessing people will post here when there's an update or upgrade announcement, and when new rack extensions and refills are announced, at which point, if it's something I'm interested in, I'll visit PH site to see what's up.

I will no doubt also see prop stuff in my facebook feed, which might get me to the site.

But I doubt I will go to the site just to see if there's anything there - except maybe to the refill page to see if there are any new free refills.

With the forum on the props site, I was there pretty much on a daily basis.

Although I get their interest in expanding their presence on social media, they're going to lose my attention, because I don't spend a lot of time on facebook and I'm not on any of the other social disease sites.
:reason: :reload: :record: :ignition: :refill: :re: | :rt: FTW

CharlyCharlzz

23 Jan 2015

I visited it 3 times in two days but only because of post's I readed on this forum .

Rice

28 Jan 2015

Well, looks like for me, it's just once daily (maybe) to check on the RE's, but I not bother signing in...what's the point??

sharpblue

28 Jan 2015

unless somebody here posts news about some new mind blowing development such as a new upgrade that lives up to everybodys expectations or there is word of an excellent RE ariving in the shop ? then most likely it will be very rarely, im not interested in all the mobile app bullshit at all

• Information