Non Reason Instrument/DAW Related Board

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Failed Muso

18 Jan 2015

Just another thought/suggestion...
Would it be useful to have a section dedicated to discussion of non Reason music making tools? Hardware, plug ins, etc?

BonsaiMacKay

18 Jan 2015

Failed Muso wrote: Just another thought/suggestion...
Would it be useful to have a section dedicated to discussion of non Reason music making tools? Hardware, plug ins, etc?
Totally!

tibah

18 Jan 2015

"The Lounge" is supposed to be that, at least that's what I get from the description and the reason why I posted my speaker review in there. 

joeyluck

18 Jan 2015

emotica wrote:"The Lounge" is supposed to be that, at least that's what I get from the description and the reason why I posted my speaker review in there. 
Yup.  Here is the description:

"This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. This includes other music related software and hardware. Please keep it friendly!"

So in other words...  You've come to the right place =)

zeebot

18 Jan 2015

I put a post up around here somewhere for ipad users and people who use reason live, may be that can be rolled into this one?
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

Rice

18 Jan 2015

Failed Muso wrote: Just another thought/suggestion...
I love this idea!

Smedberg

18 Jan 2015

Most of us are into a lot of different music related stuff both hardware and software.
If doing a review or comment of these that get buried in various OT like mail notifications, Smilies, Google maps etc. make it feel not valuable information.
Perhaps better to save those to a more appropriate site?

Why not have two subforums to Lounge?
Hardware and Software...

Lunesis

18 Jan 2015

Wish granted!

motuscott

18 Jan 2015

There ya go.
Thank you Lunesis.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Failed Muso

19 Jan 2015

Lunesis wrote:Wish granted!
Thank you :love:

Janvier

19 Jan 2015

Yep indeed, just take a look at the topic on muffwiggler forum which is basically for Modular Synths. This forum is actually awesome, really a dedicated community lots of topic not only 
modular synths. 

Failed Muso

19 Jan 2015

Janvier wrote:Yep indeed, just take a look at the topic on muffwiggler forum which is basically for Modular Synths. This forum is actually awesome, really a dedicated community lots of topic not only 
modular synths. 
Muffwiggler is indeed a great community. Mike "MuffWiggler" McGrath is a good friend of mine and we used to work together. If you're into modular, there is no better place to go :)

• Information