email notifications

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
motuscott

18 Jan 2015

Hey I'm receiving email notifications when someone posts to a topic I started here and I can't figure out what to fix on my profile page to make it stop. Can you please help my pony?
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

motuscott

18 Jan 2015

motuscott wrote: Hey I'm receiving email notifications when someone posts to a topic I started here and I can't figure out what to fix on my profile page to make it stop. Can you please help my pony?
EDIT:
Figured it out. My pony no longer requires your assistance.

motuscott

18 Jan 2015

motuscott wrote: Hey I'm receiving email notifications when someone posts to a topic I started here and I can't figure out what to fix on my profile page to make it stop. Can you please help my pony?
motuscott wrote: EDIT:
Meanwhile, racking up those posts.
Dabbler, my ass!

Namahs Amrak

18 Jan 2015

Three more 'likes' for you too ! I'ma make you a star.
My Words are my ART

Ostermilk

18 Jan 2015

motuscott wrote: EDIT:
And for anyone else's pony that does require assistance....

Go to Control Panel select the Preferences tab and uncheck the appropiate box... ;)

Namahs Amrak

18 Jan 2015

My Words are my ART

BarbaraC

18 Jan 2015

My question is how to be automatically subscribed to a thread in which you've posted, or isn't the option available? I've gotten so used to auto-subscribe in other forums that I forget to check the box here.

Ostermilk

18 Jan 2015

BarbaraC wrote:My question is how to be automatically subscribed to a thread in which you've posted, or isn't the option available? I've gotten so used to auto-subscribe in other forums that I forget to check the box here.
Hi Barbara,

On the same page Control Panel/Preferences you'll find the options for auto-subscribing too on little drop down menu.  They are Topics I Started, Topics I Posted To and Disabled.

I found Karma's diagram helpful too.

BarbaraC

18 Jan 2015

Ostermilk wrote:Hi Barbara,

On the same page Control Panel/Preferences you'll find the options for auto-subscribing too on little drop down menu.  They are Topics I Started, Topics I Posted To and Disabled.

I missed the little dropdown completely. I'm all set now, except I'd like to know where to find the setting for automatic deletion of stupid stuff I might write. No, wait a minute. Probably not a good idea. It would [stupid stuff deleted]

Ostermilk

18 Jan 2015

Ostermilk wrote:Hi Barbara,

BarbaraC wrote: I missed the little dropdown completely. I'm all set now, except I'd like to know where to find the setting for automatic deletion of stupid stuff I might write. No, wait a minute. Probably not a good idea. It would [stupid stuff deleted]
Yeah, I see what [stupid stuff deleted]

• Information