Babymetal - Gimme Chocolate

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Namahs Amrak

18 Jan 2015

Deep fried after being marinated in spices, and they are a pretty good beer snack.

Another popular 'unusual food' is the civet coffee of Indonesia. The civet is a forest mammal about the size of a cat, and they get fed coffee beans. Those beans, after going through the civet's digestive system and altered by the animals stomach enzymes, are then shat out, the beans collected from the poo, cleaned and processed as normal. You can pay upwards of $20 for a cup of the coffee made from these 'shit beans'. I'm no coffee aficionado, but after trying this a couple of times, I cannot determine why the product is so special.
My Words are my ART

motuscott

18 Jan 2015

Holy Cow! You've sipped at the holy grail?
Read about it but have not gone there.
I ♡ coffee but a lot of the hyped stuff doesn't cut it for me. Like Kona from Hawaii. Cool but no.
Rackin' em Y'all. But no way I'm going to catch up with Namahs Amrak. I think he's a bot.
Welcome to the next level NA.

Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Ixus

18 Jan 2015

Fun band. Takayoshi Ohmura is one of the guitarists and im really impressed and inspired by him, i mean look at this!

http://youtu.be/QQ4AsE0jjeg

I love his picking technique!

stratatonic

18 Jan 2015

Ixus wrote: Fun band. Takayoshi Ohmura is one of the guitarists and im really impressed and inspired by him, i mean look at this!

http://youtu.be/QQ4AsE0jjeg

I love his picking technique!

Cool! By the lighting, it looks like a scalloped fretboard....

Ixus

18 Jan 2015

It is! Most of his guitars are :P
He released a ridiculously expensive signature guitar (ESP) with a scalloped fretboard. I think it was around $5000...

jfrichards

18 Jan 2015

Gimme Chocolate has 21,000,000 views.   PonPonPon has 75,000,000.  Something is going on around here and I don't know what it is.

stratatonic

18 Jan 2015

Last Alternative wrote:K-Pop, or dare I say all Asian pop is so weird.
Is Kraft sponsoring them? A little subliminal slip-in at 1:25... :D

stratatonic

18 Jan 2015

Ixus wrote:I think it was around $5000...
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ixus

18 Jan 2015

I know right!?

Here it is http://espguitars.co.jp/artist/takayosh ... index.html

They released a new song with Dragonforce as guests

http://youtu.be/Zi-XFUZ5EL4

I kinda like it hehe :)

Namahs Amrak

18 Jan 2015

motuscott wrote:Holy Cow! You've sipped at the holy grail?
Read about it but have not gone there.
I ♡ coffee but a lot of the hyped stuff doesn't cut it for me. Like Kona from Hawaii. Cool but no.
Rackin' em Y'all. But no way I'm going to catch up with Namahs Amrak. I think he's a bot.
Welcome to the next level NA.
Don't beat yourself up over it, big fellah. I'm going to ensure that your reputation point score is one of the highest in town. You presently have twice as many points as you do posts.. surely a unique accolade amongst members here. As for the Kopi Luwak, i've never paid those ridiculous prices for a cup of 'shit coffee'. The times I have tried it have been with Indonesian (Balinese) locals who were the ones involved in prosessing this product. In the US you can pay $80 a cup, which is an absolute farce.
jfrichards wrote:Gimme Chocolate has 21,000,000 views.   PonPonPon has 75,000,000.  Something is going on around here and I don't know what it is.
Bear in mind that half of those views are by Enochlight.  :thumbup:
My Words are my ART

Failed Muso

19 Jan 2015

I now have a rather unhealthy obsession with Babymetal.

Thanks for that :s0230:

• Information