What have you been listening to?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
moneykube

25 Dec 2017

https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

moneykube

20 Jan 2018

LuxB

26 Jan 2018

Ayalew Mesfin - Hasabe

This gets a NowAgain x Vinyl Me Please reedition in february. Great vibes.

EDIT: The album is available on Spotify (for example) and it has been remastered for the best.

bsp

26 Jan 2018

b/c it sounds like the 80ies Ghosts'n'Goblins arcade game (or was it the other way around :roll:).

Trefor

27 Jan 2018

This!

bsp

27 Jan 2018

^^ love King Crimson!!

here's a classic and very french & housy mix you all may enjoy (Saturday night fever ;)):

bsp

27 Jan 2018

well, it may be a bit impolite to double-post, but here's (a last) one straight-from-the-heart:

modecca

13 Mar 2018

🔗💥

jappe

16 Mar 2018

Soeno

19 Mar 2018

bsp

31 Mar 2018

lately I've been listening to Drab Majesty
[Drab Majesty - Dot in The Sky]
[Drab Majesty - 39 by Design]

(it's like a love child between The Cure and Depeche Mode, I'm in awe!)

also a bit of lo-fi hiphop, idealism and otxhello are very skilled beatsmiths, in my honest opinion:
[Idealism - Hiraeth [Full BeatTape]]
[otxhello - depression]

and this masterpiece ambient album by this russian artist, out on Ultimae records:
[Scann -Tec - Unyt]
(skip fwd to Quantum Evo @14:13, Parsec @45:01, or Nadezhda @59:06, but better listen to it in one go, it's a superb album)

Mati Navas

12 Apr 2018

Kinda hopping on the retrowave wagon now. The song is a bit older but quite catchy.

jappe

12 Apr 2018

bsp wrote:
31 Mar 2018
lately I've been listening to Drab Majesty
really good, went into my playlist, thanks for sharing!

moneykube

21 Apr 2018

but U am unsure why? um why? what ? wtf?

I am with name, I am with name I am Ramona A. Stone A night fear female Good timing drone I am with name, I am with name I am with name, I am with name I am Ramona A. Stone And she should say: Twitch and stream, It'll end in chrome The night of the female good time drone I am with name, I am Ramona A. Stone And she should say: A person who loses a name Feels anxiety descending Left at the crossroads between the centuries A millennium fetish I am with name, I am with name, I am Ramona A Stone I am with name Night fear female Good timing drone I am with name I am Ramona A Stone And she should say I am with name I am Ramona A Stone anxiety descending, anxiety descending I won’t eat me It will hide me He should take them I won’t tell it She cant take them It will do less He said tell it He said smell this He should do less He should be there She cant hide me He said do less He said tell it I won’t take them She cant eat me He said kill that He said take them He said be there I won’t kill that It will be there She cant eat me I won’t hide me It will tell me He said hide me I won’t be there He said hide me He said be there I won’t hide me They won’t smell this He should hide me I won’t kill that It will take them They won’t tell it She cant feed them They won’t hide me He should hide me They won’t hide me She cant be there It will hide me He should eat me He should take them He should take them I wont kill that They won’t be there They won’t tell it I won’t take them I won’t eat me I won’t eat me I won’t eat me They won’t do less He said tell it They won’t take them It will hide me (inaudible) It will smell THIS! They won’t kill that He should hide me I won’t hide me She can’t be there I won’t tell it I won’t eat me They won’t tell it He should smell this He said be there He should kill that I will take them They won’t eat me She can’t eat me I won’t hide me They won’t do less He should eat me He should hide They won’t smell this SHE CAN’T TELL IT! I WON’T BE THERE! He should eat me! He said tell it! He said tell it! He said tell it! Smell this... Smell this... (Nathan Adler) Old Touchschriek was the main nameserver Suspected of being a shoulder surfer, or finger hacker This old guy didn't know from shit about ‘challenge response systems’ He was waay back in the age of cellular clones We knew that Ramona A Stone was selling interest drugs, magic cookies She got males all hung up on her mind filters She was a rowder(?) and a swapper, She was, if you don't mind me saying so, a fuckin update demon But wait, I’m getting ahead of myself Let me take you back to when it all began... (Ramona A. Stone) I was Ramona A. Stone I started with no enemies of my own I was an artiste - in a tunnel But I've been having a midi-life crisis And I've been dreaming of sleep and ape men with metal parts I've spat upon deeply felt age Hmmm... come to life dear(?) The goddess I’ve hid my hearts in under a freckham(?) sky I’ve hit the funny coloured English (scream) Ohhh... We’ll creep together you and I We know who our small friend are My this is, a crazy world At this time, you could think of me as a 'syllannibal(?) Someone who eats their own words We’ll creep together We’ll creep together, you and I We’ll creep together, you and I Just a trip of the tongue From a slump male A mumble slouch unreal (Sigh) maybe a trip on the hug.. We’ll creep together, you and I Way back in the Laugh Hotel I'll reel out the window You die for diamonds But you won't live for love Shes a don’t wanna batch Purveys like a don’t wanna batch She’s a don’t wanna batch But she, is all I’ve got I am with rose, I am with babies I am with chrome I am Ramona A. Stone I am Ramona A. Stone It’ll end in chrome This is The Chrome, this is The Chrome My friends, The Chrome (Nathan Adler) Then there was nothing left to do but to bring on the Nut (knot?) Soldiers Round up the packet sniffers And clear up what remained of that sensational mouth(?) It’s sensational her mouth(?) just a little untight(sic) Excuse me while I wax poetic The ashes that ran, fleshy debris and silicone chip-bits Electrocutes the evil and smells Thank you, For me its like plain chaos, and I am the fixer. Thank you very much, umm... Well, thank you very much... Well you asked for them So here they are - The Leet Soldiers! Twist fly boy, Twist fly boy, Brace for me, Twist fly boy Wrecked, flexed, heaven erect, Brace for ready, go fly boy, Twist fly boy Twist hardware, Twist hardware, Fleece the ziplock, twist hardware, twist (inaudible) brace through, melt them (inaudible) Fly boy, fly boy, fly boy twist ect. At this time before you’s could say boo to the goose Leon was up on that oh so heavy party stage, with a criss criss machete He could not wait for 12 o’clock, midnight He slashes around cuts a zero in everything I mean a zero in the fabric of time itself I says to myself Whoa! Quelle courage! What nerve! They won’t kill that It will hide me He should take them I won’t tell it She can’t take them It will do this He said tell it He said smell this He should do less He should be there She can’t hide me He said do this He said tell it I won’t take them She can’t eat me He said kill that He said take them He should be there He should do less Someday the internet may become an information super highway Someday, someday Someday the internet may become an information super highway Don’t make me laugh! A 19th century railroad that passes through the badlands of the Old West Someday the internet may become an information super highway Do not make me laugh! It was a great conversation. Hey Funny, say goodnight - Say goodnight Say goodnight Funny - Say goodnight Funny Say ‘goodnight’ funny, Say ‘goodnight’ funny No no, say ‘Goodnight funny’, No no, say ‘Goodnight funny’ Say ‘goodnight’ funny’, say ‘goodnight’ funny Say goodnight Funny - Say goodnight Funny Hey hey, here we are back at the Laugh Hotel! I was sittin there at the Laugh Hotel the other night looking for window demons, When out comes this Leon in a jungle weed, A mop of the slouch unreal maybe triple locker(?) , a trip of the tongue from the slump male (Algeria Touchshriek) I’m Mr. Touchshriek of Touchshriek Mail Over and Fantasy And I sells egg shells off the sheshores and empty females I met Leon Hunt... Bit of a dark spiral with no end, I thought Sunday mail over with his deeply felt greys.

moneykube

21 Apr 2018

moneykube

21 Apr 2018

moneykube

21 Apr 2018

moneykube

21 Apr 2018

Runner2x

22 Apr 2018

I've listened to this brilliant piece repeatedly over the past 24 hrs. She is only fifteen years old! NSFW

Adabler
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2018

Ulver's new album is just amazing. I saw them the other day at an art gallery where they performed in a "multidimensional organic cube" placed in the middle of a dark room with lots of projectors, lasers and smoke. Mind-blowing stuff!
30740637_10160494201325422_8611768650954702848_o.jpg
30740637_10160494201325422_8611768650954702848_o.jpg (261.37 KiB) Viewed 3276 times
:reason: 12, Win10

• Information