Please update your PUF signatures with links to reasontalk.com! =) One last push!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
joeyluck

16 Jan 2015

Hey everybody!

With just a little less than a week of existence left of the PUF, it would be great if folks could update their signatures in the PUF to point people to reasontalk.com!

I was inspired by others—seeing their 'ReasonChat' signatures.  Now we have a new name and URL to inform folks about and little time to do so.  

-008' has created a beautiful logo that makes for a really nice looking signature!
Just use the image and create a link out of the image that points to http://www.reasontalk.com

reasontalk.com now has over 200 members and that number will grow even faster when the folks in the PUF see how many people have joined based on the reasontalk.com signatures they see everywhere they look!

Keep in mind, your signature only updates for new posts.  I was baffled for a bit trying to figure out why my signature wasn't showing (as I kept refreshing the page) lol.  I figured it out when I saw it included with my next post.  So rest assured, once you've updated it, the preview you see under your profile is what you'll see after your next post.

[Sorry for the double post—just feel this is of great importance for this forum]

Thanks everybody!

joeyluck

18 Jan 2015

Bumping this for good reason =)
Thanks everybody for joining in on the idea!
I think it's a huge help!

• Information