Do you feel more freedom?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Majestik Monkey

16 Jan 2015

Kinda like,  we've Serverd our Sentence  :bawl:  lol G ......

Carnstein

16 Jan 2015

I think if the forum becomes successful then newcomers will find their way here, especially if it is a good resource for knowledge! Glad that it is also giving some older PUF members a chance to return to the community as well!
Hello!

CharlyCharlzz

16 Jan 2015

it all dépends , if everybody is tolerent or if we get clans of haters , trolls and snoobs :D

But I think it can be really cool and so fare it is ! but I think we will need a ignore button one day or the other LOL
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

Some Desperate Glory

16 Jan 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote:
But I think it can be really cool and so fare it is ! but I think we will need a ignore button one day or the other LOL
I hope we don't need that!  So far everyone has been very cool and I hope it stays that way.

Great to see you Charly and George and everyone!

Still nostalgic about the old days, writing songs with my Amiga 500, Korg M1, and Ensoniq ASR-10 sampler.

CharlyCharlzz

16 Jan 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote:
Some Desperate Glory wrote:
I hope we don't need that!  So far everyone has been very cool and I hope it stays that way.

Great to see you Charly and George and everyone!

I would think we will be all fine and going well along the way !

maybe you right , it is even better without one because rather you are cool rather you are out :D  

I had zero guys on ignore list anyway and never had or maybe for a day or two LOL

on the other I was on  many list's wich did not affect me at all but I bet will do the head in the ones that had me on it :D

well at least I never attacked anybody for any reasons so nobody can say anything about personnal attacks and hook my name to it .

Heater

16 Jan 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote:I had zero guys on ignore list anyway
I never had anyone on an ignore list either.  I hope no one had me on theirs.

Resonator

16 Jan 2015

I think this place will pick up right where we left off at PUF, minus any bullshit that made it go downhill in the first place. Glad to see a fair amount of people joined so far. Cheers!

zeebot

17 Jan 2015

I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

Flandersh

17 Jan 2015

I will feel more freedom if it become as free as reasonstation was in its glorious days. As it is a fairly new place, it is hard to say now, but I will watch it ;)

avasopht
Competition Winner

17 Jan 2015

Well the forum allowed:

1. BitleyTM to give an account that showed Ernst in a very bad light
2. RE developers to batch about the SDK and also reveal details that violated the NDA

I think the forum was pretty free providing you didn't do anything destructive and overly immature really. I've never seen someone get banned while behaving decently!

CharlyCharlzz

17 Jan 2015

I would say that Freedom is a illusion created by the feeling of being able to do all you want !

I don't think we are that free because we are what we call civilised , this means we set ourselfs limits .

but since on opening day everybody was around here naked I guess we got pretty much freedom around LOl

Smedberg

17 Jan 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote: I had zero guys on ignore list anyway and never had or maybe for a day or two LOL
The only reason for "ignore function" is if the forum is badly moderated.
I tend to think this function won't be needed here...hopefully.

3rd Floor Sound

17 Jan 2015

avasopht wrote:Well the forum allowed:

1. BitleyTM to give an account that showed Ernst in a very bad light
Ok now THAT is something I missed while I was away, so it must have been after May or June this past year. May have to search that one out.
º REFILLS 
º Youtube
º Twitter
º Facebook

CharlyCharlzz

17 Jan 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote: I had zero guys on ignore list anyway and never had or maybe for a day or two LOL
Smedberg wrote:
The only reason for "ignore function" is if the forum is badly moderated.
I tend to think this function won't be needed here...hopefully.

yhea we should be alright , peoples made fools out off themself online to get notice by props or something anyway !

• Information