Great PUF quotes

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
tibah

16 Jan 2015

As long as we have time to find them, it might be a nice idea to set up a "collection" of the funny and the wise.

This one isn't too old actually. 

"If you can't make an album make a song, if you can't make a song make a loop, if you can't make a loop make a patch, if you can't make a patch make a coffee. If you can't make a coffee you've been indoors too long." ~ pushedbutton

Originally from the "I suck" thread started by Last Alternative. I really do hope "the button" joins here as well. ;)

pushedbutton

16 Jan 2015

Reporting in. :) Thanks for the quote :)
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

16 Jan 2015

The recent relationship with Reason this past three months has been a bit like being with a non-violent but otherwise abusive partner, but I stay because the sex is great. It's now been a while since I got laid.

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

16 Jan 2015

https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/sho ... stcount=16 (PH rewrite the contract)
_______

13. OWNERSHIP

13.1 Propellerhead Software AB own your arse, your partners arse, and the arses of all the people you know, and the arses of the people who hear any artistic work produced by your arse as a result of the Product.

13.2 Propellerhead Software AB may at time any spank your arse. Any spankings between you and your partners arse are solely between you and your partner.

tibah

17 Jan 2015

pushedbutton wrote:Reporting in. :) Thanks for the quote :)
Welcome! :)

• Information