Chat and Messenger

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
tibah

16 Jan 2015

Hiya,

just noticed that there is an instant messenger here already, but also a "chat" tab, which requires to make a new account.

Is there any way to connect these?

Gaja

16 Jan 2015

Yeah I stumbled across the same thing. Seems a bit cumbersome, to make a new account just for chatting... Maybe lunesis can do something about it?
Cheers!
Fredhoven

Lunesis

16 Jan 2015

Gaja wrote:Yeah I stumbled across the same thing. Seems a bit cumbersome, to make a new account just for chatting... Maybe lunesis can do something about it?
I'll see what I can do when I get off work tonight ;)

Gaja

16 Jan 2015

Fantastic! Thanks a lot.
Cheers!
Fredhoven

Lunesis

16 Jan 2015

I spoke with the support staff about this and they told me that using one account name for both the forums and chatroom is not yet possible, but their devs are working on it and it should be ready in a couple of months. When that happens I will post a link for it.

Lunesis

21 Jan 2015

Lunesis wrote:I spoke with the support staff about this and they told me that using one account name for both the forums and chatroom is not yet possible, but their devs are working on it and it should be ready in a couple of months. When that happens I will post a link for it.
GeorgeFeb wrote:
How strange, why it worked in the first place then?

Just noticed that instant messenger/chat has disappeared!
Took it offline for now because it was giving people issues.

• Information