First Post!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Sorped
Posts: 163
Joined: 29 Nov 2016
Location: Denmark
Contact:

29 Nov 2016

Hello ReasonTalk-people.
Looking forward to take part in the world of Reason.

Soren
Alio Modo: SoundCloud YouTube
-----------
Born to lose, live to win.
Don't forget to back up your projects! :thumbs_up:


User avatar
thezkd
Posts: 3
Joined: 12 Jan 2017
Location: Targu Mures-Marosvasarhely

12 Jan 2017

Hi guys,

I'm Dani from Transylvania, I'm really looking forward to get to know you people, discuss reason/propellerhead and collaborate.

Cheers
:reason: user from Transylvania. I use :reason: from front-to-end of a production.

User avatar
tiker01
Posts: 1138
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

12 Jan 2017

thezkd wrote:Hi guys,

I'm Dani from Transylvania, I'm really looking forward to get to know you people, discuss reason/propellerhead and collaborate.

Cheers

Welcome. Which part are you from?
    
Budapest, Hungary
Reason 10
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

User avatar
thezkd
Posts: 3
Joined: 12 Jan 2017
Location: Targu Mures-Marosvasarhely

12 Jan 2017

City of Targu-Mures ( or Marosvasarhely in hungarian ). I can see you're from Hungary so I'll answer your next question: yes, I speak hungarian :D
:reason: user from Transylvania. I use :reason: from front-to-end of a production.

RDS
Posts: 12
Joined: 30 Jan 2017

30 Jan 2017

Just bought reason 9 after a break since 2.5Damn how things have changed!!!

User avatar
jappe
Posts: 1899
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

08 Feb 2017

RDS wrote:Just bought reason 9 after a break since 2.5Damn how things have changed!!!
Welcome RDS!
It has changed indeed - I must confess, there is still plenty of documentation readup and practice I could do. For every version there was always something I didn't fully explore.

User avatar
tiker01
Posts: 1138
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

08 Feb 2017

thezkd wrote:City of Targu-Mures ( or Marosvasarhely in hungarian ). I can see you're from Hungary so I'll answer your next question: yes, I speak hungarian :D
Why haven`t I seen your response till now. Anyway welcome on board.
    
Budapest, Hungary
Reason 10
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

User avatar
pantr
Posts: 44
Joined: 09 Feb 2017

09 Feb 2017

Welcome :)
My music...

Paralytik
Posts: 3
Joined: 26 Jul 2017
Location: Oslo

26 Jul 2017

Helloes, hailing from Oslo, Norway. Been using Reason since version 4, on 9.5 now, still love it. Though I'd pop by and check these forums out, been hearing lots of good things about it.

User avatar
GeorgeFeb
Posts: 5
Joined: 23 Mar 2017

31 Oct 2017

So Reason 10, ha? 😀 Well, well, way to go hermanos!

beatcomber
Posts: 2
Joined: 24 Feb 2018

24 Feb 2018

testing...

pullpoti
Posts: 6
Joined: 13 Jun 2017
Contact:

16 Mar 2018

Hi tiker01 and thezkd and of course every Reasonfans!

I'm also from Hungary, Budapest. I use Reason since v3.0.
A great software with a phenomenal forum and helpful users!

RobC
Posts: 704
Joined: 10 Mar 2018

22 Mar 2018

Welcome to the forum, selig! :)

User avatar
ravisoni
Posts: 399
Joined: 09 Feb 2015
Location: Las Vegas

01 Jun 2018

RobC wrote:
22 Mar 2018
Welcome to the forum, selig! :)
LOL.

Can't believe how much time has passed since we created this. I remember the first day we made the switch. Good times.
:reason: Reason 10 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

RobC
Posts: 704
Joined: 10 Mar 2018

01 Jun 2018

ravisoni wrote:
01 Jun 2018
RobC wrote:
22 Mar 2018
Welcome to the forum, selig! :)
LOL.

Can't believe how much time has passed since we created this. I remember the first day we made the switch. Good times.
Gotta welcome the 'new' guys. xD

User avatar
stratatonic
Posts: 926
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: CANADA

04 Jun 2018

Lunesis wrote:
15 Jan 2015
Hey guys, you might need to re-upload your avatars, I made them from small to 100x100 and they look a bit pixelated unfortunately.
Whatever happened to this guy?
I think it's essential when purchasing software to understand that you are purchasing a license for the software as it is today, not necessarily some fantasy of what you want it to be, nor the ability to influence its future. J Frankel REAPER dev

User avatar
Grumbleweed
Posts: 174
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

07 Jul 2018

stratatonic wrote:
04 Jun 2018
Lunesis wrote:
15 Jan 2015
Hey guys, you might need to re-upload your avatars, I made them from small to 100x100 and they look a bit pixelated unfortunately.
Whatever happened to this guy?
The complications of modern life?
Moved to another DAW?
Just said eff it?

Grum.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest