First Post!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Lunesis

15 Jan 2015

Last Alternative wrote:I really like that we can thumbs up/down. I agree with both of you. I don't see a report/flag option.
Looked around for a reporting option but didn't come up with anything unfortunately. I'll have to ask support about it when they get back into the office. In the mean time if somebody is being naughty just send me a PM with the url of the post number.

Scoobyman II

15 Jan 2015

Testing the water. Still Scoobyman. Thanks for setting this up.

Yorick

15 Jan 2015

Last Alternative wrote:Why hello, everybody. This is my new Reason home for talkings and musics and things and stuff.
I like that we can thumbs-up posts here.

Been enjoying your colorfull posts on PUF mate. Laughing out loud at some!
Relieves the stress. :-)
Take care bro.

miahluvdd

16 Jan 2015

I'm in!! And glad to be here!! The new PUF looks great!

rvman

16 Jan 2015

Hugs and kisses to everyone! (And I haven't had a drink yet). Jk.

I'm really digging the positive vibes here. We can keep it this way if we choose.

I look forward to helping and getting help. Cheers.
Reason 8, EZ Drummer 2, Loop Loft loops

jjpscott01

16 Jan 2015

:wave:  I'm so excited to see this site up and going already. I know I post anywhere near as much as a lot of you guys but i've frequented the Props Forums pretty much every day since I purchased Reason version 3 many moons ago. As funny as it sounds, even though most of you guys wouldnt know much about me, I feel like you know a lot of you well enough to be really sad this morning when i saw the forums were being shut down. Despite all of the internet batch and complaining that happens on ALL music forums, Ive always looked at the Props forum as having more of a family atmosphere. At least more so than a lot of the others. Anyhow, i'm excited to see all of you guys here! Ill make sure i spread the word in some of the other music forums I visit so reason users will know there is a new place to go for the latest Reason craziness. Nice job on the site by the way!    -J. Scott  :thumbup:
| REASON 12 | BITWIG 4 | SAMPLITUDE PRO X5 | BALANCE | AUDIENT ID4 | ERIS E5 MONITORS | ESP LTD TE-212 | MXL MICS | LES PAUL TRADITIONAL PRO II | NEKTAR T4 |[/color] :reason: :re: :PUF_balance: :refill:

ethday

16 Jan 2015

jjpscott01 wrote:I know I post anywhere near as much as a lot of you guys but i've frequented the Props Forums pretty much every day since I purchased Reason version 3 many moons ago. As funny as it sounds, even though most of you guys wouldnt know much about me, I feel like you know a lot of you well enough to be really sad this morning when i saw the forums were being shut down.
This is me in a nutshell.  I agree that the forum closing feels a bit sad, and I'm glad that Lunesis got this up and running so fast - it feels like the right move.  The funny part is, I feel like I already understand the forum interface - the PUF was diabolical.  

electrochoc (PRX-A)

16 Jan 2015

Hi! I just wanted to say I joined in, as well as to thank Lunesis to take the hard task of creating and maintening this new forum on his shoulders!

I sure noticed the "Rack Extensions and ReFills" section, where I should be most active... :)
This comment is provided courtesy of PRX-A!

ebop

16 Jan 2015

Well done setting this up so quickly Lunesis and for people jumping aboard. Have to say, it's way better than the PUF for mobile and the thumbs up/down will hopefully reduce antagonistic posts. My day started crap reading the PUF was going to be toast but now it's definitely on the up!! :)

Lunesis

16 Jan 2015

electrochoc wrote:Hi! I just wanted to say I joined in, as well as to thank Lunesis to take the hard task of creating and maintening this new forum on his shoulders!

I sure noticed the "Rack Extensions and ReFills" section, where I should be most active... :)
Excellent, your usual services will be greatly appreciated!

CephaloPod

16 Jan 2015

Well, after 13+ years on the other site, I'm here, for what it's worth.  Honestly, I'm much more of a taker than a giver when it comes to Reason.  I feel that most of the regulars have much more wisdom and insight than I have, and I mostly come to the forums for news and tips/tricks.  Not sure I'll stick around, not that anyone should care, but I'm looking for a place with little drama.
2011 iMac i7; 24 GB RAM; OSX Sierra; Nektar LX 49; MOTU Microbook
Reason/Logic

colcifer

16 Jan 2015

selig wrote:Brent,

Can I put in a vote for a moderation level slightly more strict than the PUF for starters? 

May I also suggest you take advantage of this clean slate and create a CLEAR written statement about the rules, expectations, and consequences here. The more that folks know what's expected and what to expect, the less confusing for everyone IMO.

Oh, and you have my vote for PUF savior!

OK, I'll shut up now.
:)
Seconded. A well moderated forum is a quality forum.

Gaja

16 Jan 2015

Hi everyone! Really cool to see so many familiars on here.
Also thumbs up on the thumbs up button.
Cheers!
Fredhoven

Smedberg

16 Jan 2015

selig wrote:Brent,

Can I put in a vote for a moderation level slightly more strict than the PUF for starters? 

May I also suggest you take advantage of this clean slate and create a CLEAR written statement about the rules, expectations, and consequences here. The more that folks know what's expected and what to expect, the less confusing for everyone IMO.

Oh, and you have my vote for PUF savior!

OK, I'll shut up now.
:)
Fully agree!
Good vibe wins..

dhruan

16 Jan 2015

Hey hey and thanks! Was Dhruan at PUF, nice to have the same nick here too. But yeah, this is wonderful and hopefully this forum will take off as a thriving community. And please, strict (and fair) moderation (none of the freaking drama or drama queens that plagued PUF). :)
soundcloud.com/armsgrade

LudvigC
Reason Studios

16 Jan 2015

I'm onboard!

/ LudvigC

Whoopdee

16 Jan 2015

I actually realized what has been missing from the Properllerhead forum the moment I finished reading this thread and that is a real sense of community.

Cheers everyone.

CephaloPod

16 Jan 2015

Whoopdee wrote:I actually realized what has been missing from the Properllerhead forum the moment I finished reading this thread and that is a real sense of community.

Cheers everyone.
Well, to be fair to the PUF, a psyche ward is a kind of community.
Reason/Logic

Heater

16 Jan 2015

Hiya folks.

I can't believe PUF are closing the forum.  What a bunch of back stabbing bar stewards :frown:

CephaloPod

16 Jan 2015

Heater wrote:Hiya folks.

I can't believe PUF are closing the forum.  What a bunch of back stabbing bar stewards :frown:
I would have preferred they just cleaned it up and moderated it with an iron fist, but short of that, I can't blame them.  Place was toxic.
Reason/Logic

Heater

16 Jan 2015

Heater wrote:Hiya folks.

CephaloPod wrote:
I would have preferred they just cleaned it up and moderated it with an iron fist, but short of that, I can't blame them.  Place was toxic.
Yes.  It did turn toxic.

Which reminds me.  Is Bavanity on this forum and if not.  Will he be allowed to join?

Leighbeater

16 Jan 2015

Hey there, over from PUF, I don't post that much but enjoyed reading the old forum pretty much everyday,

looking forward to this one gaining momentum 

thanks for starting it up 

dhruan

16 Jan 2015

dhruan wrote:(none of the freaking drama or drama queens that plagued PUF). :)
Lunesis wrote:
https://www.propellerheads.se/forum/sho ... p?t=208665

Yup, that exactly. Was going to reply to that thread but then decided against it. Talk about self-centered and dysfunctional... but hey, enough of that. ;)
soundcloud.com/armsgrade

tibah

16 Jan 2015

LudvigC wrote:I'm onboard!

/ LudvigC
Ah! PH employee sneak attack! ;)

Well, here I'm as well. :)

• Information