Hi guys!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
CharlyCharlzz

12 Sep 2015

@Lunesis

hey bro it is cool to see you around , I wish you all the best for your Music and your Job(s) and Fam !

take care and see you in here , I come around the most durring my coffe break time :)
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

Exowildebeest

12 Sep 2015

Lunesis wrote:
Exowildebeest wrote:
Lunesis wrote: Do we have any new ScottyM creations to look at?
Wasn't it you who banned him? :lol:
It was. Some folks (a lot) were getting annoyed with the trolling. I still have always thought his art was genius though. He was a true visionary and a legend in the books of PUF history..
Yes that + equal amount of sarcasm.

On a serious note, I think everyone's happy to see Scotty's shoes filled by Nirude, who has a more... conservative set of skills that are easier on our eyes.

Jagwah

13 Sep 2015

Hey dude sorry for all your hassles. I think most people here really appreciate the fact that thanks to you and a few others this community was able to hold together after being banished from Propsville, I know I for one appreciate it a great deal. I even saw an official reply from a Prop on Facebook linking a question asker to this site.

As far as news, Blamsoft released Zero - a full blown FM / additive / subtractive synthesizer and for those willing to take it on it really is a game changer. Oh yeah, Props sent out a questionnaire to a few people and they actually asked if people would find video support useful!

Good to see you're still truckin' :thumbs_up:

Exowildebeest

13 Sep 2015

Jagwah wrote:Oh yeah, Props sent out a questionnaire to a few people and they actually asked if people would find video support useful!
I must have missed that - was it a survey on Reason/Propellerhead products? Were there more interesting questions, or info we could squeeze out of that?

Jagwah

13 Sep 2015

Exowildebeest wrote:
Jagwah wrote:Oh yeah, Props sent out a questionnaire to a few people and they actually asked if people would find video support useful!
I must have missed that - was it a survey on Reason/Propellerhead products? Were there more interesting questions, or info we could squeeze out of that?
I'll shoot you a PM.

selig
RE Developer

13 Sep 2015

Hey Brent, good to see you around - don't be a stranger buddy!
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

CharlyCharlzz

16 Sep 2015

Jagwah wrote: Oh yeah, Props sent out a questionnaire to a few people and they actually asked if people would find video support useful!

wait what ? I received nothing but somebody posted a thread here about it .

I would love that feature , I could use my synth and synch the OSC to a space cargo flying by !
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

TheFatControlleR

21 Sep 2015

Lunesis wrote:So what I would like to know is, what is the big news here? I've been gone for a few months so maybe it would soothe my soul to get back to music and it's discussion.
I remember you. ;)
Total numpty doin' his own thing for the craic and relaxation - it's cheaper than a therapist, and more satisfying.
~|~
'Live fat, die young, and leave a self-basting corpse for the burn up...' - TFC
93s

moneykube

21 Sep 2015

welcome back…. I understand the need to take a break… recently did that with Facebook and a group I was mod for… become too much with other things going on in my life,,, so… left a trillion groups and blocked a bunch of "friends" trying to pull me down… and now things are much better… I totally understand the pressures of being an admin and if you need to stop being a mod (for your own well being) then that is the road you should take… but don't leave us… you will be missed :exclamation:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Lunesis

27 Sep 2015

Thanks gentlemen, appreciate the support. I think the guy I handed this off to is probably better off doing the job because he has experience with this sort of forum and implementing feature requests, because of his day job. I figured everything would run smoothly because this is a good community and the rules should be pretty clear by now (i.e. don't be a dick). Anyways, started playing around with Reason again.. having fun ;)

Emian

04 Oct 2015

heya Brent,

Good to hear from you again! you got me & others worried with your "vanishing" ...

Sorry to hear about that crap with the old forum host... bummer.... after all YOU started the new forum & give us all a new home ....

Hope you're good all in all, good to have you back :)

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

• Information