What did you just buy yourself?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

25 Apr 2024

Bought my third udu drum a couple of weeks ago. It's almost like a small collection now. :puf_smile: I really like them. This one is called Udu Utar.

jam-s

25 Apr 2024

As they seem to be quite the right thing for my tiny home studio in the basement I got myself a pair of these for my birthday:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/iloudmtm/

mimidancer

26 Apr 2024

selig wrote:
03 May 2022
ASM Hydrasynth - doing my first live performance with it this weekend @ Mt Skies in Black Mountain NC (if anyone is local come say hi!).
I really love my hydrasynth. I have the desktop version. but it's mounted in a rack. I see this post is a few years old. First I hope your gig went well. But I'd like to know how you feel about the hydra today. I use mine often even when not using sounds from it. I love the clock out. Between that and the DFAM It keeps my rack in time. also a great gate sequencer and its flexible lfos are awesome. do you patch with yours? Do you add anything in the chain to tame the harshness of its filters? when I use it i like to put ART or Mello Fi behind the signal. You are probably a control freak and just do it with eq. Sometimes I like easy. Easy is ART and Mello Fi.

• Information