The BUMP! thread.

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 2493
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 20 Jul 2021

Don't you know bump it up, you got to bump it up!

User avatar
littlejam
Posts: 417
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 20 Jul 2021

hello,

just wanted to also show some love

BUMP!

page four and growing

cheers and eat well,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 2493
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 01 Aug 2021

Bump.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 7065
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 01 Aug 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
01 Aug 2021
Bump.
🏁
丰2ॐ

User avatar
miyaru
Posts: 251
Joined: 28 Oct 2019
Location: Zaanstad, The Netherlands

Post 01 Aug 2021

Bump from The Netherlands.....

Peace and Love!!!!!
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason Suite 11, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Korg R3, Sonarworks Reference 4.

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 2493
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 01 Aug 2021

miyaru wrote:
01 Aug 2021
Bump from The Netherlands.....

Peace and Love!!!!!
I thought you were from Japan 😂

User avatar
miyaru
Posts: 251
Joined: 28 Oct 2019
Location: Zaanstad, The Netherlands

Post 01 Aug 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
01 Aug 2021
miyaru wrote:
01 Aug 2021
Bump from The Netherlands.....

Peace and Love!!!!!
I thought you were from Japan 😂
Not a bad thought: my mother was real Dutch, but my father originated from what we now call Indonesia. When my father was born it still was a Dutch colony called "Nederlands Indië"...... So true, I'm part asian! But no not Japanese :thumbup:

Miyaru means shark in Divi Divi - the language of The Maldives. I used to have a SCUBA school myself, named Miyaru - as I was fully qualified to teach people how to SCUBA dive.

So I hope this explains it all!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason Suite 11, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Korg R3, Sonarworks Reference 4.

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 2493
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 02 Aug 2021

miyaru wrote:
01 Aug 2021
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
01 Aug 2021


I thought you were from Japan 😂
Not a bad thought: my mother was real Dutch, but my father originated from what we now call Indonesia. When my father was born it still was a Dutch colony called "Nederlands Indië"...... So true, I'm part asian! But no not Japanese :thumbup:

Miyaru means shark in Divi Divi - the language of The Maldives. I used to have a SCUBA school myself, named Miyaru - as I was fully qualified to teach people how to SCUBA dive.

So I hope this explains it all!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh that's interesting! To me the word looked very Japanese. Today I learned there's a language called Divi Divi and the word for shark in it. Brilliant!

Bump.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 7065
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 01 Sep 2021

Bump!
Just while we’re waiting.
丰2ॐ

User avatar
miyaru
Posts: 251
Joined: 28 Oct 2019
Location: Zaanstad, The Netherlands

Post 01 Sep 2021

:mrgreen: I will bump you MrFigg!!!!
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason Suite 11, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Korg R3, Sonarworks Reference 4.

User avatar
littlejam
Posts: 417
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 20 Sep 2021

hello,

bump it with lingonberry sauce and meatballs

cheers and eat well,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], rorystorm and 1 guest