Otter Lathe: Free to a good home.

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Ostermilk

15 Jan 2015

I just wanted to say I have a pretty good spec Otter Lathe up for grabs, it's free for anyone who is prepared to collect.  It has some good scaling options so you could use it for stoats or even go as small as weasels at a push.

This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to make the move up from cat polishing or something similar.

The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I'm returning to my first love which is Owl waxing and I'm going to need more space for that obviously.

Cheers.

Julibee

15 Jan 2015

Obviously.

Testing the waters, eh?

Hey, Oster. :)
I'm still doing it wrong.
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Twitter | .com

Yorick

15 Jan 2015

Ostermilk wrote:I just wanted to say I have a pretty good spec Otter Lathe up for grabs, it's free for anyone who is prepared to collect.  It has some good scaling options so you could use it for stoats or even go as small as weasels at a push.

This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to make the move up from cat polishing or something similar.

The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I'm returning to my first love which is Owl waxing and I'm going to need more space for that obviously.

Cheers.
Can you mail it to the USA or local pickup only?

Ostermilk

16 Jan 2015

Julibee wrote:Obviously. Testing the waters, eh? Hey, Oster. :)
No, not at all I've been waxing owls for years.

LOL

Well, yes I just thought I'd be a bit more creative than just saying 'Hello World' whilst setting a serious tone for an off topic forum.... :D

Ostermilk

16 Jan 2015

Yorick wrote:
Can you mail it to the USA or local pickup only?
Sorry Yorick due to the strict Otter lathing regulations in the US this is local pick-up only.  Idl get skinned alive if I try to export this.

motuscott

16 Jan 2015

Moderator please!
Banhammer Now
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Ostermilk

17 Jan 2015

LOL

Namahs Amrak

17 Jan 2015

Sir,

I wish to buff the stretch marks from my dwarf llama's hips. Would your machine be suitable for critters up to 13 kilograms? Can pay via Western Union, and happy to discuss trade for rhino tusk powder (ideal for treating ED issues and gout)

Thanks Uncle :P
My Words are my ART

Ostermilk

17 Jan 2015

Namahs Amrak wrote:Sir,

I wish to buff the stretch marks from my dwarf llama's hips. Would your machine be suitable for critters up to 13 kilograms? Can pay via Western Union, and happy to discuss trade for rhino tusk powder (ideal for treating ED issues and gout)

Thanks Uncle :P
Wail, if it ain't my favourite nephew already.

Although I have my fair share of gout and ED issues I have no use for that old RTP as I find good ol' Snake Oil much more efficacious in the circumstances.

Therefore I reckon an Asp Press would be a fair trade if you have one to spare.

Namahs Amrak

17 Jan 2015

Get with the times, Uncle. Sloth bile is the new snake oil. But raccoon tears will suffice, if you're in a pinch. It is however quite the task to make one cry.
My Words are my ART

motuscott

17 Jan 2015

Moderator Please!
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

TheFatControlleR

17 Jan 2015

My nipples explode with delight! :t2018:
Total numpty doin' his own thing for the craic and relaxation - it's cheaper than a therapist, and more satisfying.
~|~
'Live fat, die young, and leave a self-basting corpse for the burn up...' - TFC
93s

• Information