interdimensional travel log

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
JNeffLind

31 Mar 2016

I've been traveling interdimensionally. Been gone about 10,000 year which passed as only a few months on earth. I banged some hot alien broads, got a sixth toe transplanted on to me in order to play the national sport of subvorun 9420a. I was not good. Later, a bad gambling debt (never bet double quark when playin 4-D Yahtzee) and had my glorious new toe removed. At least now my earth shoes still fit. Long story short, I needed a break and since I'm like one 16th angel I was able to finesse a passport out into the great unknown which is basically like New York in the eighties in most places, escept where it's like he suburbs. They basically think earth as a flyover planet. But all he good drugs come from suburb growhouses. All over the universe, cops are stupid, lazy, and overweight. I was able to outrun served warrants in three different solar systems. Here's a fun fact. Outside earth, no one likes the Beatles.They're more into Tiny Tim tiptoeing through the tulips. Unfortunately I neglected my work during my travels, just too much to see and do and no uninterrupted time to really dig in but now that I have a whole new perspective on things like wormholes and dark matter I can only think my tracks will improve.

plaamook

31 Mar 2016

Hey, now you can enjoy maple scones again too. I'm guessing they don't have them elsewhere.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

motuscott

31 Mar 2016

pics or it didn't inter dimensionally happen
also medical check up cos hot alien broads...
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

JNeffLind

01 Apr 2016

plaamook wrote:Hey, now you can enjoy maple scones again too. I'm guessing they don't have them elsewhere.
Unfortunately I drank too much space wine in my travels so I've got to count calories for a bit. Lots of chicken breast and deep knee bends. Scones fill my dreams though.

JNeffLind

01 Apr 2016

motuscott wrote:pics or it didn't inter dimensionally happen
also medical check up cos hot alien broads...
My camera was confiscated in a cubist version of North Korea. The above video is the closest I have to pics of the hot alien broads. As for the std check, I think I'm just going to hold off and look forward to the surprise. Everyone loves surprises.

CharlyCharlzz

01 Apr 2016

My Own self warned me in the PUF but did not say it was me , a guy explained his life to me 3 years ago and it was myself !
I have no idear if I was breaking rules doing that but I never told myself who I was .
I think I am less stupid then the futur me because I would have breaked the rules up in a total other way , I would have told myself I was a guy who new the futur and the past of peoples and would have went deep into details to really Help me but No !
PS : this is not a joke .
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

motuscott

02 Apr 2016

Great
just great
It's gonna take more than masking tape to repair this rift in time
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

JNeffLind

03 Apr 2016

CharlyCharlzz wrote:My Own self warned me in the PUF but did not say it was me , a guy explained his life to me 3 years ago and it was myself !
I have no idear if I was breaking rules doing that but I never told myself who I was .
I think I am less stupid then the futur me because I would have breaked the rules up in a total other way , I would have told myself I was a guy who new the futur and the past of peoples and would have went deep into details to really Help me but No !
PS : this is not a joke .
I actually met you along my travels, or a version of you. You had a message you wanted me to relay, but you were high on bath salts so it was kind of hard to make sense of what you were saying. I'm pretty sure we agreed that you would visit yourself in a dream at some point in the near future, so be on the lookout for that. And stay away from the bath salts. You kept trying to bite my face.

JNeffLind

03 Apr 2016

motuscott wrote:Great
just great
Don't worry. I flooded the rift with a wave of dragons blood, which is known for quick coagulation and sturdy scabbing. So long as the recent vampire/termite splice from Dillhuy24x doesn't catch the scent, all should be well and good.

plaamook

03 Apr 2016

motuscott wrote:Great
just great
Yeah, we're gonna need duct tape for this one for sure...

Or here.

CharlyCharlzz

03 Apr 2016

I am scared to stay stuck in a time loop in that dream now .
did I cut my Hair in the futur or did they all burned from these salt's ?!?! did I eat my Hair ?
Ps : if you see me again in the futur by my some of that dope and I will pay you back now in the past !

Peter

03 Apr 2016

I'm green with envy.

moneykube

17 Apr 2016

the time loop merged with other time loops creating a sub section of alternate reality options where everything that could happen, does then the paradox reverses time ,becomes existent again , becomes born or created, it then preforms the same actions it did before to it's untimely demise... jello power , much like pixy dust, slows the process and it is possible to change structures in creation ,to fit the mold and likeness of presidential sub species bent on reality television concepts , misinformation, and play ground insults.... so for these agents of amusement have achieved their roll of unabashed assholedom... according to flat earther's and other sub reality conspiracy theorists ,the clock is running out before the elephant holding up the world goes for supper . This would cause earthquakes, and cataclysmic events causing all sub species to revert to there primordial form and we can store the ooze to create beings on other countries soil.... creating a diversion for cia ops to infiltrate the country and make sugar flakes the national past time and religion.... our grey overlords have put on pink hot pants and are topless only covered with tassels where their nipples should be , trying to lure the slimy snake/salamander lovers, into an orgy using said jello powder and a variation of chemical bi products inherent in the making of gum.... it is quite sticky but beta particles can offset the discomfort under black light circumstances timed with wind chimes, bacon, and rocks..... HOPE ON THE HORIZON... I will study the reactions of the experiment and likely communicate my findings from a green/blue pulsar hole ,mirror like in nature, it is a wormhole to the jello world.... communication is applied by using walnut shells electrically charged with aspirin
Last edited by moneykube on 20 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

prod112

20 Apr 2016

Where did Kool Keith obtain that footage from?

Outside earth, no one likes the Beatles.
Good job exposing that fact, now Ringo is gonna punish us with his lack of presence here.

plaamook

20 Apr 2016

Wonder what they thought of Cave Man though.

Or here.

moneykube

21 Apr 2016

moneykube

21 Apr 2016

prod112

22 Apr 2016

She`s gonna fill the void, with this touching piece of sublime art:

JNeffLind

24 Apr 2016

Hey Folks. Just been hanging out with Prince. He sends his regards. I whipped David Bowie's ass at dominoes yesterday. This asteroid I'm on has wi-fi but they charge by the minute and the rate is ridiculous. For the cost of sending this message I could have bought seven bushels of schnozberries or two VIP tickets to the Elvis by Elvis cover band (actual Elvises from different eras, young and pretty, old and fat, somewhere in between, dead and on the toilet, all dry humping and singing on stage at once in rhinestoned glory). Anyway, I make real sacrifices to post here. By the way, Yoko Ono is a war criminal. If anyone can deliver her to me I'll give you half the bounty. It is substantial. Or I might just kill you and keep it all for myself. I love schnozberries.

CharlyCharlzz

29 Aug 2016

happy to see this till here , was not shure being back in the right one with all these mandela fx storys I read

• Information