What are you listening to at the moment?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Pinkbox

03 Sep 2015

That thread about game music made me realise that there's not really any space on this board dedicated to what we listen to.
Ok I make noise and techno music, we can talk about that through Reason, but I also really love disco music, and I actually play mainly disco and house music when I dj.
I'm pretty sure there's a lot of people here who'd be pleased to share this little gem they're repetitively listening to.

And as long as we've a thread about what we're watching, may I ask...what are you listening to?

To start, I like this really much

Cheers

zeebot

03 Sep 2015

I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

pLansford

03 Sep 2015

You really want fifty people slamming you with a bunch of random music? Okie-dokie.

I listen to the deep tech channel on Digitally Imported Radio and I came across a nice mix from a woman named Camea.

I added her to my long and growing list of music likes on Facebook and then she posted a music video for one of her own tracks which I thought was pretty cool. This track is called The Hallway by Camea of course. I like the laid back production and mellow mix.

Pinkbox

03 Sep 2015

pLansford wrote:You really want fifty people slamming you with a bunch of random music? Okie-dokie.
I do! Randomness is good :)

pLansford

03 Sep 2015

Pinkbox wrote:I do! Randomness is good :)
Fair 'nuff. Here you go. :cool:

http://www.reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7253562

I suppose it doesn't hurt to keep things fresh though. :D

JNeffLind

03 Sep 2015

Chopin. Everything but the etudes, which I find too busy and without nuance.

Pinkbox

04 Sep 2015

pLansford wrote: I suppose it doesn't hurt to keep things fresh though. :D
Haaa this thread lived for only one day... :(

pLansford

04 Sep 2015

Pinkbox wrote:Haaa this thread lived for only one day... :(
Music? These people are too busy watching television shows. :lol:

Namahs Amrak

04 Sep 2015

My Words are my ART

Arsenic

04 Sep 2015

Namahs Amrak wrote:
Absolute classic. Managed to see them in 1977 at Golder Green Hippodrome. Part of it was recorded for the BBC series Sight & Sound in Concert - A simultaneous Stereo Radio and TV broadcast. Ah! the good old days.

Namahs Amrak

04 Sep 2015

Nice !

I'm not one for 'Nostalgia' bands (ie bands past their prime bangin' out their classics on tour)but I went to see Jethro Tull about 8 years ago. Ian Anderson is a superb showman. Oddly, apart from me who broke through into the restricted front section, the rest of the crowd were all seated, giving polite 'golf-claps' after each song, and only really recognising two tracks. Me on the other hand, was on my knees at one stage bowing to Anderson as if he were a god. I may have been not exactly 'straight' at the time ha.

He wasn't well humoured about my devotion either. Cranky old curmudgeon !
My Words are my ART

Arsenic

04 Sep 2015

Namahs Amrak wrote:Nice !

I'm not one for 'Nostalgia' bands (ie bands past their prime bangin' out their classics on tour)but I went to see Jethro Tull about 8 years ago. Ian Anderson is a superb showman. Oddly, apart from me who broke through into the restricted front section, the rest of the crowd were all seated, giving polite 'golf-claps' after each song, and only really recognising two tracks. Me on the other hand, was on my knees at one stage bowing to Anderson as if he were a god. I may have been not exactly 'straight' at the time ha.

He wasn't well humoured about my devotion either. Cranky old curmudgeon !
Yeah! I'm not big on the old bands still grinding out the hits twenty years later, either. Every time I saw them, the crowd were always pretty energetic.

I think the only gig I saw were the audience were polite all the way through was when I saw Eric Clapton and Muddy Waters at a local Swimming baths/sports hall, I think it was in 1981. Bums firmly glued to seats all the way through.

freeQlow

06 Sep 2015

Bumping this all week, GTFOOH

• Information