Do You Feel More Creative Around A Full Moon?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!

Do You Feel More Creative Around A Full Moon?

Yes
18%
No
18%
I Don't Know
35%
Who Cares
29%

Total votes: 17
pLansford

01 Aug 2015

Tincture wrote:Yikes, sorry peter I knew you were old and a bit of a fucker but if I've minced on your sensitivity to being a fat fuck, I do apologise.
Oh it's ok - no offense to me or anybody else. I can't really button up some of my pants but I'll be getting some more soon. I don't know if it's because of the wash/dry cycles or if I'm really packing on some weight. It's probably a little bit of both. Thoughts of a hermit.

Tincture

01 Aug 2015

It's 3 am here so I'm pretty 'free'. Whatsit there, 7pm? I'm on the way dooooown, never good. Hope you have a good cycle. If I won the lottery I'd catch a plane over there and take you and Jfeff ou t and get you women with my money and cute English accent! Then we'd get some proper druqs and make music the world couldn't ignore.... :)

pLansford

01 Aug 2015

Tincture wrote:It's 3 am here so I'm pretty 'free'. Whatsit there, 7pm? I'm on the way dooooown, never good. Hope you have a good cycle. If I won the lottery I'd catch a plane over there and take you and Jfeff ou t and get you women with my money and cute English accent! Then we'd get some proper druqs and make music the world couldn't ignore.... :)
That's very nice of you to say but my drive for worldly pleasures has greatly diminished being the OFF that I am. It would be nice to live comfortably but I wouldn't want to win the lottery or come up on a large sum of money. It would throw me directly into the abyss and I'm not ready for that yet. Maybe in the next life.

Tincture

01 Aug 2015

Alright I'd just coshh you round the head and bleed you a minimum of the happy stuff to meet your pathetic expectations.

pLansford

01 Aug 2015

Tincture wrote:Alright I'd just coshh you round the head and bleed you a minimum of the happy stuff to meet your pathetic expectations.
You have the right idea now. :D

Tincture

01 Aug 2015

Disappointing to me... I'll always have the angry, aggressive yet benign, loving attitude... Fuck me, love me x x

motuscott

02 Aug 2015

Fight! Fight!
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

motuscott

02 Aug 2015

You may have me on the weight gentlemen but I am indeed old. And a fuck.

SoundStruggler

05 Aug 2015

pLansford wrote:Hmmm...it's probably just a coincidence when I notice the full moon during a heavy project and then of course I feed into the delusion.
If you discover that the moon is full AFTER you're feeling creative, than it might have something to do with it. If you see the moon is full BEFORE you're starting to feel creative than it's probably placebo. In my case I don't know. I've never thought about it, but it might be worth checking out.
You know I have some kind of relationship with alcohol but I really don't like creating under the influence. I like to get drunk and listen to my tracks when they are near completion or finished for that different perspective. I was on a good one yesterday without even any caffeine and I couldn't help writing the silly post here while producing the next track. It's probably my favorite project I've done all year - too bad it's a remix, eh? :geek:
It's the same with me. I like to have a few glasses of cider every once in awhile. After two glasses I can't concentrate on any work so I relax and listen to music instead.

pLansford

05 Aug 2015

SoundStruggler wrote:If you discover that the moon is full AFTER you're feeling creative, than it might have something to do with it.
That is the case and thank you for your input! :puf_bigsmile:

virtualpt

05 Aug 2015

Tincture wrote:Heh, wish I could get hold of those gak, nice relief I imagine. That said they'd have no stopping me drinking anyway. It'd just be a plus while they dispersed it for a while. Tragic really. Every 4 days since 14... Can't see things ever changing whatecer tragic stories and prophecy of death they talk about. Gotta go tho'. I promised someone. Stupid really but hope's very clingy.
Zac,

Life sounds hard for you. It can be really hard & lonely in the pit, I have been there & was afraid that I'd never come back. Reach out to people, there are people who care. PM me if you ever want a chat. Sending you love & hugs.

Paul

Tincture

05 Aug 2015

virtualpt wrote:
Tincture wrote:Heh, wish I could get hold of those gak, nice relief I imagine. That said they'd have no stopping me drinking anyway. It'd just be a plus while they dispersed it for a while. Tragic really. Every 4 days since 14... Can't see things ever changing whatecer tragic stories and prophecy of death they talk about. Gotta go tho'. I promised someone. Stupid really but hope's very clingy.
Zac,

Life sounds hard for you. It can be really hard & lonely in the pit, I have been there & was afraid that I'd never come back. Reach out to people, there are people who care. PM me if you ever want a chat. Sending you love & hugs.

Paul
Thanks Paul. I nearly deleted my drunken drivel but decided that I have to face the fact that is how the drink makes me on the way down. I do intend to come back :)

pLansford

05 Aug 2015

Tincture wrote:Thanks Paul. I nearly deleted my drunken drivel but decided that I have to face the fact that is how the drink makes me on the way down. I do intend to come back :)
FWIW I tried to delete the thread but I can't delete after the replies unlike the old ReasonTalk. :puf_bigsmile:

I relate to your logic, Zac, and I think it's important for us to face ourselves. I'm drunk right now middle of the afternoon and I don't like it. Sorry ReasonTalk mods I didn't mean to turn this into a therapy session but I'll try not to post any more misc threads.

craven

05 Aug 2015

life can be a batch :( all the best to you guys!
:ugeek:

Tincture

06 Aug 2015

pLansford wrote:
Tincture wrote:Thanks Paul. I nearly deleted my drunken drivel but decided that I have to face the fact that is how the drink makes me on the way down. I do intend to come back :)
FWIW I tried to delete the thread but I can't delete after the replies unlike the old ReasonTalk. :puf_bigsmile:

I relate to your logic, Zac, and I think it's important for us to face ourselves. I'm drunk right now middle of the afternoon and I don't like it. Sorry ReasonTalk mods I didn't mean to turn this into a therapy session but I'll try not to post any more misc threads.
I'm sorry to the mods as well but at least it's all in one thread in the kitchen.

I hope you know I like you and your music Peter. I wouldn't have dared to say such crap to anyone else I don't think. I barely remember it.

All the best.

gak

13 Aug 2015

Since this subject touched on drugs at one time, anyone ever have sinuses and do a snort of "nasacourt" ??

It's like snorting coke to me :lol: All of the sudden I've got a little pep in my step.

pLansford

14 Aug 2015

gak wrote:Since this subject touched on drugs at one time, anyone ever have sinuses and do a snort of "nasacourt" ??

It's like snorting coke to me :lol: All of the sudden I've got a little pep in my step.
Funny thing is I've gone my whole life with one nasal passage blocked at any average moment and it goes back and forth from L to R. I've always wondered what it'd be like to not be able to breathe at all (through the nose). I should probably try something - it might help me think more clearly with a better state of mind.

Edit: now I don't feel like such a smart ass...or dumb ass. I done did some learning tonight and found this is 85% of people. Erectile tissue in your nose huh? Who'da thunk it.
Last edited by pLansford on 14 Aug 2015, edited 1 time in total.

gak

14 Aug 2015

Oooo, sorry to hear that. Yeah, sinus issues are not fun. I just get a little clogged from time to time.

motuscott

14 Aug 2015

I've had the Glue Ear since I was a kid. Goodbye dreams of audio engineering, which was really a fallback in case my international pop stardom failed to materialize. Lucky for me I'm tots famous and insufferably deaf and terminally smart ass.

• Information