Song files for neuro - idm original [Reason 8]

Have some .reason song files you want to share? Make sure to self-contain, specify Reason version and RE's used!
aRiver

26 Aug 2016

Hi there.

Song -

Reason file - https://goo.gl/D2Qj6l

Due to computer limitations originally reason files were separated by different stages (e.g. drum, bass, piano etc) and then bounced to wav. Now I've tried to recompile everything back with original midi & wav files and I might have missed something. It is about 99% correct :)

I might have stuff for the previous song from soundcloud as well, if there is interest I could provide originals as well.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Last edited by aRiver on 13 Apr 2017, edited 4 times in total.

MassiveSoundStudios

26 Aug 2016

I always love your stuff Alex! You've really nailed an awesome sound :)

Keep up the awesome work! I'm gonna definitely download this and take a good look.

Keep 'em coming :)

Jan 2004

aRiver

27 Aug 2016

MassiveSoundStudios wrote:I always love your stuff Alex! You've really nailed an awesome sound :)

Keep up the awesome work! I'm gonna definitely download this and take a good look.

Keep 'em coming :)
Thanks mate! Wasn't too musical this summer, maybe something new during the fall ;)

Fidel1993

04 Nov 2016

Hi, I tried to open the Reason file, but I get an error "The song ... can't be opened", I'm on 8.3, someone can figure what is the problem?
:reason: 8.3.2

aRiver

07 Nov 2016

Fidel1993 wrote:Hi, I tried to open the Reason file, but I get an error "The song ... can't be opened", I'm on 8.3, someone can figure what is the problem?
Hey Fidel, sorry about that not sure what have happen there. I updated the file and should be ok for now ( it has 1 missing sample that I cannot locate at the moment, hopefully I'll be able to find it in a few days.)

• Information