Summertime Sadness (Reason 8) Project Starter

Have some .reason song files you want to share? Make sure to self-contain, specify Reason version and RE's used!
pushedbutton

31 Jul 2016

Hello,
I've been given a mission of remicksing Summertime Sadness. Not a tune I'm that interested in and I don't plan on doing any more than I have to.
I'm working in Reason 8 for compatibilities sake and need to keep it that way for now.
So here's the link to the file as as far as I've got it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9SycH ... sp=sharing
If you can do anything to tighten it up I'd be very grateful. I'm trying to leave anything creative out of it - that's someone else's job.
Obviously feel free to use the file for your own purposes but what I need to do for now is stick to the facts and get to a decent starting point for one of the people I support to work on making decision about it.
At the moment I've got the accepella and the instrumental lined up, got a midi file pretty much in tempo and I've programmed a redrum to a close approximation of the drums, although this goes out of sync later in the song due to natural tempo variations.
If you're stuck for something to do this evening and wouldn't mind lending me a hand I've be very greatful as I can only listen to this song for a few hours at a time before wanting to vomit all over lana dal ray's summer dress.
Please remember to stay in Reason 8 for now and post your updated version here.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

pushedbutton

31 Jul 2016

So... are you almost done?
Do you need more guidance?
Do you just want to sit back and watch me on the stugglebus?
or are you just stealing the file and wafting a fart in my general direction?

Just a hello, I'll give it a try or an OMFG this sucks would be nice.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.

pushedbutton

01 Aug 2016

Version 2 - now with added separate instruments.

• Information