Educational Purposes Bank Holiday Monday Challenge (Reason 8+)

Have some .reason song files you want to share? Make sure to self-contain, specify Reason version and RE's used!
pushedbutton

01 May 2016

Call me Maybe by carly rae jepsen.
I've done some legwork using the fsb and i realise this isn't to everyone's taste but feel free to improve on whatever it is you think's not right and share your version.
I'm sure some of you lot like being right even more than you like making music, so now's your chance.
the file contains the original track and a midi file that has been mapped to a similar sound in the fsb. That's all, I'm not claiming that this is the best I can do, just got it to this stage for you.
As far as legal terms, this is for educational purposes and *taps nose* you ain't seen me, right?

Don't feel like you have to take the whole project on. If you wanna fix the drums and let someone else do the synths then go for it.
Try to keep things as simple as possible and if you use samples other than the fsb let us know about them.

Covering the full song using only the fsb and making it indistinguishable for the original is the aim of the game but feel free to do what you want with it, I ain't your mother.
Last edited by pushedbutton on 01 May 2016, edited 1 time in total.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

01 May 2016

Could have been an interesting challenge if it was not for being being in version 8...

pushedbutton

01 May 2016

you want the midi?
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

08 May 2016

pushedbutton wrote:you want the midi?
Sorry have only just seen this.... would have but working on something else at the moment :)

• Information