Tennis (reason 8.2+ Only)

Have some .reason song files you want to share? Make sure to self-contain, specify Reason version and RE's used!
pushedbutton

20 Feb 2016

Hello,
Remember when we used to play tennis with a reason file back in the day?
Well here's a track for your consideration https://www.propellerheads.se/s/cwm4Criw
and here's the Reason file...

The rules are simple, get the file, change it, upload your version for someone else to mess with. Hopefully this will take the project off on all sorts of random tangents and be a good way of exchanging some ideas. bare in mind that not everyone will have the same RE's as you so there might be cases where bouncing tracks to audio may make sharing your work easier.
If there's anything you don't like, change it, if you want to leave an unfinished idea in there for someone else to finish off, that's cool, if you just want to download it to rip an idea off you can do that too. Sorry it's Reason 8, i know this excludes people who didn't upgrade but I tried going back to Reason 7 and I didn't like it.
I'd be really interested to see what you do with this file so do a little tweak, overhaul it completely, re-write it, change the instruments, whatever you want to do .. just share your file when you're done.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

pushedbutton

22 Feb 2016

So, just wondering, the thread had 50 or so views, the track's had about 10 plays, does anyone out there intend to give it some thought?
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.

pushedbutton

24 Feb 2016

I think you aught to know I'm feeling very depressed

theshoemaker

24 Feb 2016

I'm going to give it a pong marvin
:PUF_figure: latest :reason: V12 on MacOS Ventura

ZombieFightsShark

24 Feb 2016

Really liked it!
It was like watching a twig in a whirlpool with my ears. Really well done.[emoji846]

ZombieFightsShark.net

pushedbutton

21 Apr 2016

2 month bump!

pushedbutton

05 Oct 2017

18 month bump

pushedbutton

13 Jan 2021

3years, 11Months and 6Days Bump

drk73

14 Jan 2021

My advice is to watch the volume sliders, to avoid hard clipping.
Overall, the track is good.

DaveyG

14 Jan 2021

pushedbutton wrote:
13 Jan 2021
3years, 11Months and 6Days Bump
Convert it to Reason 11, post it in Reason General forum, give the thread a better title, delete all that waffley text and replace it with one and only one short sentence describing the process.

Then you might get some interest. :thumbs_up:

pushedbutton

14 Jan 2021

Yeah I won't be doing that.
Converting it to reason 11 is pointless and waffle in the forum is just par for the course.
I really don't care if you like it or not.

drk73

14 Jan 2021

Then why you posted it here?!
I don't understant!
I thought you want feedback.
I am terribly wrong!

DaveyG

14 Jan 2021

pushedbutton wrote:
14 Jan 2021
Converting it to reason 11 is pointless and waffle in the forum is just par for the course.
You should call the song "Bad Attitude". :roll:

pushedbutton

14 Jan 2021

DaveyG wrote:
14 Jan 2021
pushedbutton wrote:
14 Jan 2021
You should call the song "Bad Attitude". :roll:
Bruh. It was just something I did 4 years ago and thought it would be funny to bump the old thread.
Let's break this down...
There is No Point remaking this file as a Reason 11 file, it is was it is and it will open just fine in Reason 11 without excluding anyone who hasn't already upgraded.
Also, this was an unfinished project from 4 years ago that I don't especially feel passionate about, it's a bit cringe to me.
You can do what you want with it, ignore it, laugh at it, totally rip if off, whatever. I don't care, you can't make me care. I'm just a random guy on an internet forum who you don't have to take seriously.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus.
Welcome to the RTF.

• Information