Reason files for Remixing - A small hello gesture

Have some .reason song files you want to share? Make sure to self-contain, specify Reason version and RE's used!
Tincture

31 Jan 2015

weforgot... wrote:Hey Tincture (Zac),

Here is my Reimagining Of Fluoxetine 2011. I call it "We Forgot...Being with the Heart" 

It is off of my RPM Challenge test run. Made most of the songs within the last two weeks, with a few exceptions. Trying to get better at the uniform mixing, please excuse the rough edges. Next months album will be all new material.

Here is the full album if anyone is interested in listening. I really worked on writing lyrics for the first half of the album which I am pretty stoked on as I usually just improv them. (Lyrics can be read in the individual song descriptions)

Thanks Tincture for sharing your tracks. I have the reason track for your song if you or anyone else want to mess around with it. (It is a little over a gig with the vocals) 

I also might be interested in some help mixing and mastering if anyone feels that their ears could lend my music that special something. 

We Forgot...(Scott)

Hi Scott,
sorry I'm a bit late on this. I really enjoyed hearing this. You have an amazing vocal delivery and I liked the lyrics. Thank you very much, it was inspiring for me to see how this could be reinterpreted. Some nice additions to the backing as well. Well done. :) I'll have a listen to your other stuff soon and be in touch if I feel I can be of any assistance. I only have very restricted bandwidth at the minute, so I have to bear that in mind unfortunately. Thanks again!

Tincture

31 Jan 2015

Scoobyman II wrote:Welcome Zac. I'd like to check these out, but up bit backed up on my own projects. I'll keep them in mind.
Hi Matt, thanks man, obviously I'd be very happy for you to take a look :)

weforgot...

01 Feb 2015

Zac,

Thanks for checking out the song. Happy to hear you liked it. I really enjoy hyper creating and attempting new musical challenges. Had a blast with your song! Wish there wasn't the pause between each track though I really like the improv live loop track that follows your tracks momentum. (I made a seamless album edit.) The pause that Soundcloud puts between the songs is gnarly. I am going to put up a bandcamp version soon that should fix the pause problem.

and Bandwidths a B ;)

• Information