Feeling helpful?

Have some .reason song files you want to share? Make sure to self-contain, specify Reason version and RE's used!
pushedbutton

17 Jan 2015

I've got a Reason 8 file that I want someone to polish for me.
It was a project for Christmas and because I spent about 3 months intensively messing about with it I have become totally snowblind to it and just can't come up with an opinion about the mix that would make it sound better, I know it could sound better.
I have no money so I can't give you any but rest assured that it's for a good cause.
If you're interested in helping I'll go in to more detail with you in private and will supply the file that I would like finishing. I do not want the file remixed, just mixed and mastered. There is no pressing deadline but I would like to see some results eventually. You will be credited should the track get an official release but it would be for charity, so I'm looking for someone who will do it for the love of it.
Don't as for much do I? :)
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

Gaja

17 Jan 2015

Well I'd give it a spin. Won't promise anything though, never know with ideas. But a try couldn't hurt, I guess...
Cheers!
Fredhoven

djfm1983

17 Jan 2015

pushedbutton wrote:I've got a Reason 8 file that I want someone to polish for me.
It was a project for Christmas and because I spent about 3 months intensively messing about with it I have become totally snowblind to it and just can't come up with an opinion about the mix that would make it sound better, I know it could sound better.
I have no money so I can't give you any but rest assured that it's for a good cause.
If you're interested in helping I'll go in to more detail with you in private and will supply the file that I would like finishing. I do not want the file remixed, just mixed and mastered. There is no pressing deadline but I would like to see some results eventually. You will be credited should the track get an official release but it would be for charity, so I'm looking for someone who will do it for the love of it.
Don't as for much do I? :)
I would love to give it a shot granted I like the song. I just purchased Slate Digital VCC,VMR and VBC so this would be great to test drive my new plugins. If you could pm me a link to listen to the song and I'll let you know if I'm down to mix it.
soundcloud.com/djfm1983

Rice

17 Jan 2015

Please, send me a link

pushedbutton

18 Jan 2015

The file got too big to manage on my 32bit system.
I want to make an instrumental version so I can reduce the file size and make it easier to share. I'll try again on my 64bit system shortly.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.

pushedbutton

18 Jan 2015

OK I guess it would do no harm to share the instrumental publicly.
Ideally I'd prefer it if you kept the project in Reason. The zip file here contains a Reason 8.1 File. I've left the vocal effects intact but I've removed the audio to reduce file size and protect confidentiality. See how you get on and if you feel like you can do something with the full project let me know and I'll see if I can sort something out.

tibah

18 Jan 2015

I wrote you a PM as well. ;) As mentioned, I can't deal with the file and would've needed the stems. 

Enjoy mixing guys! :)  

djfm1983

19 Jan 2015

Can you Send me the Stems? I don't have Reason 8 but would really love to mix this track! I know you want the track kept with Reason so I'm even willing to do a mix within Reason 7 and I'll also do a mix within Live 9 (I've been waiting something to mix so I can try out my new Slate Digital VCC,VMR and VBC plugins I recently purchased).
soundcloud.com/djfm1983

pushedbutton

19 Jan 2015

I've decided against supplying stems cos I'm looking at 40 mix channels here and trying to decide which ones are important. Even after that I'd still have a rather large set of audio files to export so I've decided it's easier not to. Sorry about that.

djfm1983

19 Jan 2015

pushedbutton wrote:I've decided against supplying stems cos I'm looking at 40 mix channels here and trying to decide which ones are important. Even after that I'd still have a rather large set of audio files to export so I've decided it's easier not to. Sorry about that.
Ok, I understand.... If you have any R7 files for me to mix feel free to send them my way.
soundcloud.com/djfm1983

djfm1983

19 Jan 2015

Would anyone who downloaded the R8 file be kind enough to send me the stems?
soundcloud.com/djfm1983

KnowKontrol

22 Jun 2015

Looks like way to much stuff has been stripped out of it. All the vocals and other wavs are gone. 

• Information